Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

B4U has again started airing retro bollywood songs in their show "Awaaz De Kahaan Hai" which airs from 9 PM to 12 AM. Not sure if retro bollywood songs start playing from 9 PM onwards or later or do they play mix of retro and 80s, 90s bollywood songs during these hours but still i am happy to see old bollywood songs being placed on this channel again. Even during 12 AM to 1 AM some more retro bollywood songs r played on this channel.

Earlier B4U Music had 9 PM to 12 AM slot reserved for old bollywood songs but around mid 2020 they stopped airing these songs. Hope 9X Jalwa too restarts airing classic bollywood songs .

It seems like there’s not a lot of big activity nowadays since Star Kiran was launched. Neither did any platform add the HD version of Star Kiran, nor was the launch date of Tarang HD finalised. Mostly there are only a few small changes, which explains why I haven’t written any article since the launch of Star Kiran. Perhaps I am not so much interested in other areas like MIB channel licences nowadays!
It looks like Star Kiran is unable to give tough competition to it's competitors and might be shut down soon. They don't have good movies. Daily soaps are remake of all Star Plus serials and also these soaps have no odia cultural touch.

Star website is now updated as Disneystar.com n it requires User Id & Password .

NdG7ivC.jpg
Inspired by dish d2h 😒🤭

It looks like Star Kiran is unable to give tough competition to it's competitors and might be shut down soon.
I will not believe this even for a second. Any new channel takes time to establish itself. Even Zee Keralam was criticised when it launched, but it has become very successful now. In the coming weeks I am very sure that Star Kiran will be able to make an impression in the BARC chart.

I will not believe this even for a second. Any new channel takes time to establish itself. Even Zee Keralam was criticised when it launched, but it has become very successful now. In the coming weeks I am very sure that Star Kiran will be able to make an impression in the BARC chart.
Bro I am from Odisha.. I know Star Kiran(SK) is not going good. Currently Tarang Channel is gaining more popularity. SK's daily soaps are looking like bengali dubbed serials. Even they don't have good odia movie. Even same feedback from my other odia friends.

Bro I am from Odisha.. I know Star Kiran(SK) is not going good. Currently Tarang Channel is gaining more popularity. SK's daily soaps are looking like bengali dubbed serials. Even they don't have good odia movie. Even same feedback from my other odia friends.
Lots of Malayalis said the same about Zee Keralam when it launched. Same with the Marathi people when Sony Marathi/Sun Marathi launched. But they all have improved their serial quality afterwards. Star Kiran also has quite a good selection of movies, and other reality shows will be launched as well. Dubbed serials are a good way to start the growth of a new channel, especially when they are famous across other languages.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock