Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Is Cinema TV converting into dubbed hollywood movie channel from monday onwards? As per schedule of the channel listed on whatsonindia, dubbed hollywood movies will b aired all thru the day on Monday
All these movies r from zee /sony film library

Adding to my post, i think there could b following reasons for this to happen

- Cinema TV / Wow Cinema carrying forward its sharing pact with zee/sony and extending it to dubbed hollywood movies though i find this difficult to believe as getting rights for these movies would cost lot of money

- Zee/Sony acquiring Cinema TV/ Wow Cinema and converting Cinema TV into dubbed hollywood movie channel or Cinema TV might b being shutdown and zee/sony acquiring its licence for starting a new dubbed hollywood movie channel.Though they have many other channels which can b revamped or rebranded but it requires lot of major planning and strategical changes hence soft launch can b done on an existing channel. Later on final decision can b taken regarding how to position each channel. In near future zee/sony will anyways make changes in its channel portfolio / content strategy of certain chs

I find the scheduling of bollywood movies on colors cineplex and colors cineplex superhits not quite good... Not only less number of handful number of bollywood movies r aired but also these r just 25 or 30 Bollywood movies which r repeated across these 2 channels. Also another major issue is that thru the same week certain bollywood movies get aired on both channels, for example Dulhe Raj and Boss will b aired in current week on both the channels.....i do not know what is the need for this ? If one channel was primarily catering to DD Free Dish audience and other was pay tv platform exclusive channel then i would have understood the need to air certain movies thru the week on both chs but here both r pay tv platform exclusive channels hence repetition is of no use, why would a person who has access to both these channels watch the same movie twice in a week? Colors Cineplex needs to cater to bollywood as well dubbed south indian cinema audience as Colors Cineplex Superhits , Colors Cineplex Bollywood r not available on many platforms so not only different bollywood movies should b aired on this channel but on Colors Cineplex Superhits too more bollywood films should b aired and this channel should not repeat bollywood movies being aired thru a week on Colors Cineplex .

Can any1 share this feedback with Viacom18 hindi movie channels head. @JollyLNB bro maybe u can help me out on this

I think there is extremely high possibility that viacom18 will launch an english movie channel and hindi movie channel for dubbed hollywood movies soon. Incase they launch such chs then all the paramount pictures hollywood movies will air on these channels and they will have agreement with other popular as well as smaller studios for content.

They could also decide to keep english or foreign language content restricted to OTT platform (Paramount Plus which will b bundled with Voot) and just launch a hindi movies channel for dubbed hollywood movies. Current none of the chs seem have agreement to air dubbed hollywood movies from Paramount. When Colors Cineplex Superhits launched it was announced that it will feature dubbed hollywood movies too but same has not happened till now. Both the above things indicate that very soon a new hindi movie channel likely to b launched for it .

Now that many companies r launching their own OTT platforms across territories hence Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc. will loose out on much content

Hoping to see ABZY Movies, Cinema Tv India and Filmy Channel also follow the same type of thing.....by the way who watches Bhojpuri films 🤮🤣🤣🤣
I do and @Prithi Deb bro does too. Bhojpuri movies and songs are the best. We recently watched Sasur Hamar Paisewala. The movie is exactly how I expected. A cinematic gem.

I do and @Prithi Deb bro does too. Bhojpuri movies and songs are the best. We recently watched Sasur Hamar Paisewala. The movie is exactly how I expected. A cinematic gem.
Totally agreed bro . Even I saw " Amma Thand Se Kaap Gayi , Bhauji kahi aur bhaag gayi " and " Biwi humaar Bhaukaal " . Both of them should have crossed 100 crores at the box office

Wasn't Baby TV HD, Fox Life , Fox Life HD previously listed as part of Star India Private Limited company while Nat Geo , Nat Geo Wild were listed under its subsidiary company NGC Network India Private Limited on MIB website? Now Baby TV HD now has been moved to NGC Network portfolio and All star india and disney channels now listed under Disney Star India company on the broadcastseva portal.

Baby TV HD should continue in my opinion and not be shut down as it is only channel apart from CBeebies which caters to toddlers (Age 0 -5). Disney Junior, Nick Junior caters to more older kids age group (Age 4 -9)

It is not that bad. I am currently watching it on DD Sports 1.0 on DTT.
NBfkP7Y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock