Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Wasn't Baby TV HD, Fox Life , Fox Life HD previously listed as part of Star India Private Limited company while Nat Geo , Nat Geo Wild were listed under its subsidiary company NGC Network India Private Limited on MIB website? Now Baby TV HD now has been moved to NGC Network portfolio and All star india and disney channels now listed under Disney Star India company on the broadcastseva portal.

Baby TV HD should continue in my opinion and not be shut down as it is only channel apart from CBeebies which caters to toddlers (Age 0 -5). Disney Junior, Nick Junior caters to more older kids age group (Age 4 -9)

As of 4th November 2021 (Old BroadcastSeva), Baby TV HD, Fox Life, and Fox Life HD were with NGC Network India itself. Same case with Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Wild HD, National Geographic, and National Geographic HD. In total 7 licenses were listed under NGC Network India as of 04/11/2021.

This remains unchanged as of 12th July 2022 on New BroadcastSeva. Same was the case as of 30th April 2018. Even erstwhile NGC Tamil, NGC Telugu, NGC People HD and NGC Music HD were under NGC Network India.

Many permissions were earlier with Fox Channels India Private Limited before they were surrendered as the same was probably granted to Star India Private Limited/NGC Network India.

As of 4th November 2021 (Old BroadcastSeva), Baby TV HD, Fox Life, and Fox Life HD were with NGC Network India itself. Same case with Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Wild HD, National Geographic, and National Geographic HD. In total 7 licenses were listed under NGC Network India as of 04/11/2021.

This remains unchanged as of 12th July 2022 on New BroadcastSeva. Same was the case as of 30th April 2018. Even erstwhile NGC Tamil, NGC Telugu, NGC People HD and NGC Music HD were under NGC Network India.

Many permissions were earlier with Fox Channels India Private Limited before they were surrendered as the same was probably granted to Star India Private Limited/NGC Network India.

Thanks for providing this information bhai.
I meant that pre disney takeover Baby TV HD licence was under the ownership of Fox International Channels India Private Limited. This also included Nat Geo Music, Nat Geo People. Now Baby TV HD licence is with NGC Networks India Private Limited though i feel star/disney should have kept it under Disney Star India Private Limited. Not sure if Fox Life licence was owned under Star India Private Limited or Fox International Channels India Private Limited.

Earlier when we used to get Asia Feed of Nat Geo HD, Nat Geo Wild SD/HD then i believe their licences were under ownership of Fox International Channels India Private Limited. Later i guess these were shifted eventually to NGC Networks India Private Limited

Programming Updates

Next Tuesday (19th July 2022) onwards Star World will start airing the TV Show Blackish at 8 PM . After a very long time a fiction show is scheduled to air on this slot as since last few months Koffee With Karan episodes were being shown in the 8-9 PM time band

3 new/fresh shows will air in evening primetime program lineup of History TV18 on 20th July 2022 (Wednesday). These r History's Greatest Mysteries, Moon Landing - The Missing Tapes, Engineering Marvels.

Coming Sunday Scooby Doo movie will be aired at 9:30 PM on Cartoon Network

Last edited:
whole day Star World and SW Premiere HD airing Koffee with Karan highlights, looks like Star leased both channels to Karan johar.

Hmmm. One more good thing about Blackish being being aired at 8 pm slot on star world is that until now this slot was reserved for just few comedy sitcoms like modern family, how i met your mother, the office etc.
If a new comedy sitcom like Blackish is being added to this time band, it means we can still hope that Star World will revamp and make a comeback in near future :)

I don't understand about goldmines same movie they are redubbing with other dubbing artists ramayya vasthavayya already dubbed by them as mar mitenge 2 now again same movie dubbed by original telugu title with different dubbing artists.

Last edited:
I don't understand about goldmines same movie they are redubbing with other dubbing artists ramayya vasthavayya already dubbed by them as super khiladi 2 now again same movie dubbed by original telugu title with different dubbing artists.
I think as many movies are already with other channels, they are dubbing it in Hindustani (Urdu). So that they can air those movies in their channels.

I think as many movies are already with other channels, they are dubbing it in Hindustani (Urdu). So that they can air those movies in their channels.
They are dubbing those films which is already with them and what is difference between original and hindustani version?

They are dubbing those films which is already with them and what is difference between original and hindustani version?
Hindustani version is basically Urdu. Which is almost similar to Hindi. Except maybe few words here and there.

You can take this as a reference.

Source

It is the Hindustani dub of KGF Chapter-1.

In many movies, they use the same dubbing artists as the Hindi dub.

As many have discussed and gave their opinions on being Zee action having similiar movie content strategy as well as Scheduling to Zee Anmol Cinema & Zee Bollywood being having same movie content strategy as well as scheduling to Zee Classic, So while selecting channels on individual basis should I select Zee Classic and Zee Anmol Cinema or opposite ????

Which one would be profitable ???
Any other suggestions ??🙂😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock