Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

That's great i hope they renew some 90s or 2000s movies like clueless, Superbad, Napoleon Dynamite & the Full Monty

MN+ airs all such movies, the only channel which is still catering to the audience which likes watching meaningful, critically acclaimed cinema. All other channels from rival broadcasters which were initially launched to feature such content have either been shut down (Sony Le Plex HD) or slowly made an almost complete transition into being a regular mainstream hollywood movies channel (Star Gold Select HD, And Privé HD)

MN+ airs all such movies, the only channel which is still catering to the audience which likes watching meaningful, critically acclaimed cinema. All other channels from rival broadcasters which were initially launched to feature such content have either been shut down (Sony Le Plex HD) or slowly made an almost complete transition into being a regular mainstream hollywood movies channel (Star Gold Select HD, And Privé HD)
But they are disappeared from these channel they don't give importance to these mentioned movies all the time they airs these new movies Sony Pix, romedy now, MNX Aren't Airing these teens movie and you know these mentioned movies aren't available on OTT platforms and I'm fed up of their content strategy they need to cancel some repetitive movies and air different varieties of movies

But they are disappeared from these channel they don't give importance to these mentioned movies all the time they airs these new movies Sony Pix, romedy now, MNX Aren't Airing these teens movie and you know these mentioned movies aren't available on OTT platforms and I'm fed up of their content strategy they need to cancel some repetitive movies and air different varieties of movies

You can watch teenage / romantic movies on Romedy Now...other English Movie Channels channels from Times Network also do air such movies but mostly barring MN+, Romedy Now u will see action ,kids, comedy movies featuring more prominently across other English Movie Channels. Star Movies Select too air some romantic, teenage and critically acclaimed cinema on a daily basis though ratio is less when compared to other genre movies which get featured on it.

Share ur feedback with respective broadcasters, they will surely try to soon add ur favourite films in scheduled of their channels

Friends, is any of u still able to watch Living Foodz HD on ur MSO/Local Cable TV Network.? I think even though Zee Zest HD replaced this channel across all platforms but Living Foodz HD still exists and available on select cable tv networks

Dillagi (1999) airing at almost same time today evening on Dhamaka Movies B4U & Zing. Zee Network Hindi Movie Channels have had issue of airing same movie on 2 different channels in a particular day and now similar thing noticed when their scheduling of a movie overlaps with timing decided for a movie by a broadcaster with whom they r having syndication agreement 🙄

Star Utsav Movies has started airing more retro bollywood movies in key/watchable time slots...today Daulat aired at 7 AM and tomorrow Loafer (Dharmendra) scheduled to air at 10 PM

Star Utsav Movies has started airing more retro bollywood movies in key/watchable time slots...today Daulat aired at 7 AM and tomorrow Loafer (Dharmendra) scheduled to air at 10 PM
Was Dharmandra Starrer loafer with Disney-Star only, or it has been renewed ???
Because I have seen Anil Kapoor Starrer On Zee Classic and Zee Bollywood & Dharmendra one on &Pictures schedule

Was Dharmandra Starrer loafer with Disney-Star only, or it has been renewed ???
Because I have seen Anil Kapoor Starrer On Zee Classic and Zee Bollywood & Dharmendra one on &Pictures schedule

Disney Star renewed it long back. Zee has Anil Kapoor starrer Loafer.

Don't go by EPG information as it has been observed that incase of movies having same names there is often wrong synopsis mentioned ....so u will see a 90s movies airing but synopsis will mention information about a 70s movie which has same name :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock