Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

MjCobGD.png

This is from sony pix website. Movie is spider man 3 starring Tobey Maguire spidey & Topher Grace venom. But in pic, Andrew Garfield spidey & Tom Hardy venom are shown.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Shemaroo will launch New TV Channels in Hindi Movies, Kids and Devotional Genre soon. They have great content in their library for such channels and i am certain that these channels will get good ratings.

Warner Bros Discovery should consider launching a DD Free Dish exclusive Kids and Infotainment Channel. Such channels are much required on DD Free Dish and Warner Bros Discovery too can leverage out of its vast kids and Infotainment content library and attract huge untapped audience towards such channels.

Big Magic too either needs to completely turned into a rerun channel carrying Old 90s, 2000s Sony - Zee TV shows or it should be turned into a channel airings kids content thru the day and devotional serials and movies in the evening time. Current programing strategy of this channel is serving no purpose.

Any update about proposed DD Movies and DD Kids channels. Also what happened to plans of Times Network launching a Hindi Movie Channel ?

Star World is airing the episodes from latest season of Black-ish daily at 10 PM. @iDJ bro you can see they do ever new shows / latest seasons of popular shows too. In the year 2020 and 2021 Star World Premiere used to air various different brand new shows , latest season of long running sitcoms as well as some iconic old shows....unfortunately dismal ratings led to them stopping all this but i think now Star World will see a revival and many of these shows will make a comeback to it. Star World Premiere HD most probably will be shut down and that will be a wise decision, 1 channel is sufficient to air the required content

Last edited:
Star World is airing the episodes from latest season of Black-ish daily at 10 PM. @iDJ bro you can see they do ever new shows / latest seasons of popular shows too. In the year 2020 and 2021 Star World Premiere used to air various different brand new shows , latest season of long running sitcoms as well as some iconic old shows....unfortunately dismal ratings led to them stopping all this but i think now Star World will see a revival and many of these shows will make a comeback to it. Star World Premiere HD most probably will be shut down and that will be a wise decision, 1 channel is sufficient to air the required content
Actually black-ish is repetitive it already came back on few years ago & you're saying it's new it's not new it's old if euphoria came on Star World it is considered as new

Actually black-ish is repetitive it already came back on few years ago & you're saying it's new it's not new it's old if euphoria came on Star World it is considered as new

Buddy Black-ish is a popular show which started way back in 2014 and its latest season ended in April 2022. Star World is currently airing Season 8 of this show hence it is a new show. Please read my above post again - both new shows & latest season of old shows is counted as recent content. Star World and Star World Premiere HD has aired lot of latest content in 2020 and 2021 apart from continuing airing some of older iconic shows.

A channel should air good mix of old and new content for it to resonate with wider segment of audience and attract more ratings

B4U KADAK showing chikani chamili song and then B4U advertise in circle on today.

Last One Month, Doordarshan related things making some noice.
First DD Sports 1.0 then Sony Pal, Colors Rishtey addition.

After DD Sports 1.0 showing NZ vs IND matched, everyone asking about this things.
After Sony Pal and Colors Rishtey news out, DDFD users creating threads and asking about addition daily basis.

Last edited:
Are they really airing? I don't see it on schedule.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock