Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Hangover franchise movies not getting proper airing on disney star english and hindi movie channels

There seems to be strong possibility that Colors Cineplex Bollywood HD will launch in next 2 or 3 months ...viacom18 is continuously acquiring more bollywood movies and 1 HD channel is not sufficient to carry all these films. Also hoping that they launch a dubbed hollywood and tryro bollywood movie channel too very soon

Guys how many of u watch the channel Discovery Turbo on occasional or regular basis?

Is there also a separate digital variant of Sony Pix and Star Gold available on Sony Liv and Disney+Hostar app which airs different movies / content as compared to its linear tv feed. I can see a separate Sony Pix and Hotstar Star Gold HD channels listed on WhatsOnIndia app

Friends, please help provide answer to this. Thanks 🙏

Another retro bollywood movie "Aadmi Sadak Ka" scheduled to air tomorrow on Star Utsav Movies at 10 PM. Also Pro Kabaddi matches will be aired tomorrow on this channel

Also Bepanaah, Inaam Dus Hazaar airing tomorrow on UTV Movies , after long time these are being shown in watchable slots

Last edited:
Is there also a separate digital variant of Sony Pix and Star Gold available on Sony Liv and Disney+Hostar app which airs different movies / content as compared to its linear tv feed. I can see a separate Sony Pix and Hotstar Star Gold HD channels listed on WhatsOnIndia app
In India Star have stopped streaming linear channels. Last I checked Sony Pix had same feed as TV on Sony Liv. That Hotstar channel can be scheduled of some other country.

In India Star have stopped streaming linear channels. Last I checked Sony Pix had same feed as TV on Sony Liv. That Hotstar channel can be scheduled of some other country.

It is for the Indian Feed buddy. Star Disney live tv channels r still available on disney+hotstar app but r hidden and accessible to only subscribers of few platforms like Jio. Hotstar Star Gold airs some of the movies which r airing on their linear hindi movie channels that day as well as some other movies.

Sony Pix too has different scheduling for its OTT Variant

This year disney star did not air all matches of Pro Kabaddi on Star Utsav Movies, from Play Off stage matches will start airing on Star Utsav Movies.

Also another good thing is the regular schedule of their Pay TV hindi movie channels not being altered/interrupted to air Pro Kabaddi or ISL Matches :)

Again 16 dubbed south indian movies scheduled to air tomorrow across zee hindi movie channels. :(

I think Pen Studios film library will soon exit zee & be aired in their channel BFlix as well as a new bollywood movie channel they r likely to launch soon.....much like what happened when Goldmines decided to pull its films from sony and air it on their own hindi movie channels.

Also Time Magnetics bollywood film library too likely to exit zee soon as it seems to be a short term agreement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock