Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

This year disney star did not air all matches of Pro Kabaddi on Star Utsav Movies, from Play Off stage matches will start airing on Star Utsav Movies.

Also another good thing is the regular schedule of their Pay TV hindi movie channels not being altered/interrupted to air Pro Kabaddi or ISL Matches :)
I think I saw Pro Kabddi League on schedule during T20 World Cup.

I think I saw Pro Kabddi League on schedule during T20 World Cup.

That maybe due to limited number of channels being free.

As far as i remember during T20 world cup, Star Sports 3 was airing ISL in Hindi and other regional languages, Star Sports Select 1 was airing it in English while Star Sports 2 and Star Sports First aired Pro Kabaadi in English and Hindi respectively

That maybe due to limited number of channels being free.

As far as i remember during T20 world cup, Star Sports 3 was airing ISL in Hindi and other regional languages, Star Sports Select 1 was airing it in English while Star Sports 2 and Star Sports First aired Pro Kabaadi in English and Hindi respectively
No, they were simulcasting.

Zee has now started showing full starting and end credits while airing movies on its channels

Cinema TV, Wow Cinema now airing just 1 movie in a day at 4 PM...rest slots filled with their own company Naaptol ads

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock