Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

@dino29 bro. Are they really airing Blackish? I still don't see on schedule.

Tomorrow they aired final episode of the latest season 8. 2 episodes were airing back 2 back from 10 to 11 PM.

Wait little more as i expect that Star World will undergo some sort of a revamp soon

I am now surely sensing that And Pictures HD is indeed trying to revert back tol old content strategy of airing mostly bollywood and dubbed hollywood films. Today also its SD feed is airing 4 dubbed south indian movies but HD feed airing just 1 dubbed south indian movie as all other slots dedicated bollywood movies .Thumbs Up to zee for taking this step 👍

Do u guys also somehow feel that Sports18 promo and presentation style is quite similar to erstwhile Neo Sports Network. I feel Sports18 needs to improve on this as that wow factor still seems to be missing where Sony scores on top of all others be it in sports or other genres.

The kind of promos or overall presentation of a channel which Sony manages to bring about is just simply awesome. Even if u see on Hindi GEC channels, reality shows on Sony really look so good and well made right from every aspect of production and then ofcourse transmission quality of Sony channels make the experience even more brilliant.

Sports18 is a new channel but i feel they need to have more stylized and attractive presentation to attract more younger audience towards its channels

Tomorrow they aired final episode of the latest season 8. 2 episodes were airing back 2 back from 10 to 11 PM.

Wait little more as i expect that Star World will undergo some sort of a revamp soon
Okay, bro. I was checking at 10 pm.

Is 20th December some special day? Asking as Comedy Central will be airing Friends all thru the day on the date

Nowadays, regional movie channels have also started showing "now, next, later" during breaks.

Just saw this on the Tamil movie channel 'Murasu':

6FKUGVG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock