Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,381
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,855
Yes, Comedy Central and even Colors Infinity have such special program blocks all thru the year and it's been part of their content strategy since very long time
He was referring to Fox Life. How is it doing compared to other Star infotainment channels (Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild)? Is it in danger of closure as some were saying in the past?

He was referring to Fox Life. How is it doing compared to other Star infotainment channels (Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild)? Is it in danger of closure as some were saying in the past?
I was talking about Fox Life itself. Apart from some Gordon Ramsay show. They always have to stuck to same strategy. That channel is part of my childhood. I still occassionally watch shows like Lonely Planet: Roads Less Travelled, Long Way Down, etc. when they transitioned from Fox History & Entertainment to Fox History & Traveller.

Oops...sorry for the mistake and thanks a lot for highlighting it.

Fox Life used to mostly air food related shows till about 2 years back. Since last 2 years they have gradually expanded its content strategy and included more travel and different lifestyle shows in its schedule. It won't shut down but later it may be rebranded as FYI or some other name under Star Branding

I was talking about Fox Life itself. Apart from some Gordon Ramsay show. They always have to stuck to same strategy. That channel is part of my childhood. I still occassionally watch shows like Lonely Planet: Roads Less Travelled, Long Way Down, etc. when they transitioned from Fox History & Entertainment to Fox History & Traveller.

It has added many other travel and lifestyle shows ....do check its schedule though i too feel they should bring back to old travel shows on the channel....TLC needs to also air more new as well as iconic old travel shows atleast on its HD feed

I am now surely sensing that And Pictures HD is indeed trying to revert back tol old content strategy of airing mostly bollywood and dubbed hollywood films. Today also its SD feed is airing 4 dubbed south indian movies but HD feed airing just 1 dubbed south indian movie as all other slots dedicated bollywood movies .Thumbs Up to zee for taking this step 👍

Tomorrow too And Pictures SD and HD Feed will be airing different movies thru the day barring Kedarnath which will be aired on both feeds

It has added many other travel and lifestyle shows ....do check its schedule though i too feel they should bring back to old travel shows on the channel....TLC needs to also air more new as well as iconic old travel shows atleast on its HD feed
Let TLC Stick To Reality TV and food content I'm saying this as a foodie

Overdose of foods shows have ruined the channel. Earlier they had a proper balance. They have become food network lite. What they should do is move Koffee with Karan to Fox Life while comissioning some new shows? They can bring back Life Mein Ek Baar, It Happens Only in India etc. I personally would love a comedy based travel show like Paul Merton in India.

Back
Top Bottom