Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,227
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,161
Strange this year even on Friendship Day Comedy Central did not air Impractical Jokers. I feel Viacom-CBS, Warner Bros TV shows might soon shift to zee or Disney-Star. NBC Universal/Comcast showing lot of interest in expanding its partnership with Viacom18, maybe their TV shows + movies will get more space on Viacom18 channels...new English Movie Channel might be launched soon
Wb has signed tv and digital deal with viacom. The reason for not showing is the fall in ratings for new season

Colors Cineplex is showing Hindi subtitles even for Hindi dialogues

EYgpF1H.jpg

Govt of India issues an advisory for television channels to refrain from giving any platform to reports/references about and views/agenda of persons of such background including those against whom there are charges of serious crimes/terrorism and belonging to organizations which have been proscribed by law, having regard to the reasonable restrictions laid down under Article 19(2) of the Constitution and mentioned under sub-section (2) of Section 20 of the CTN Act: GoI

Very strange,
Their own company movie
"Avengers infinity war" telecasted in English only on Star Movies HD,
But WB Production movie "Shazam" telecasted in Hindi/Tamil by Star.

Same movie Shazam in English/Hindi/Telugu/Tamil in Sony Pix HD also.

"Once upon a time in Hollywood" movie in English & Hindi, (first time in &flix HD)
lEcGUhP.jpg
Nope bro, this movie was premiered in multi languages in 2020 just b4 lockdown on & flix /HD itself . This is not the first time, after that many times I saw this movie in Hindi

after that many times I saw this movie in Hindi
I saw many times in English only...

Sometimes they telecasting in multi later in English only,

True example,
Stealth movie telecasted in multi by &flix HD,
Now this movie telecasting in English only...

I agree with you but when I observe that time this movie telecasted in English only...next I saw in Hindi so posted her.

I saw many times in English only...

Sometimes they telecasting in multi later in English only,

True example,
Stealth movie telecasted in multi by &flix HD,
Now this movie telecasting in English only...

I agree with you but when I observe that time this movie telecasted in English only...next I saw in Hindi so posted her.
Yes, u r right, same for Spiderman homecoming, it was premiered in multilanguages but recently they are telecasting in English only, I am not getting this policy

Back
Top Bottom