Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,226
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,108
The first article is more on advertisers during festive seasons and therefore will contain the media statement for public release. The second is on the behind-the-scenes decisions Reliance is taking.

Exactly. The public should not be made to believe from the PR machinery that Viacom18 is not keen on its TV channels. The Mint report is based on insider information that isn’t public.

Dada, u know well that when some articles come out in public and they mention something which impacts any business of a big company in negative manner then efforts r made to deny the same or even action is taken to make the publication remove wrong information....here nothing like that sort has happened.

Public will believe what is published in reputed news websites. Also as such it causes more of a loss for company as majority of public itself wil take decisions on what suits them the best rather than knowing which segment is showing what growth.

PR Machinery thing also won't impact decision taken by brands while buying ad slots as they know where they will get proper reach for the audience they r catering to. It does not present a good image for the broadcaster concerned when two very opposite viewpoints come out from within a company about its TV and OTT business , if say tomorrow Viacom18 wants to sell bundled TV + OTT ad slots for India Cricket then they might face issue is getting high ad slot value on TV as brands can request to lower ad slot pricing based on broadcaster's own assessment of TV landscape.

Star movies waste channel,

They telecasting WB Production movies in Hindi on Star movies HD
Like The Conjuring 2, Tom & jerry-2021, Shazam,etc... But their own company Marvel movies not telecasting in Hindi,
Only Captain america-2,3, Avengers- endgame only few movies telecasting in Hindi,
But maximum movies in english only...

Here &flix HD purchasing with audio feed so many movies telecasting in multi languages,

Star india with 20th century fox, marvel, no use,
A big company still so many disadvantages not only audio feeds even their some channels in aspect ratio 4:3
Star movies also nowadays not Airing different movies they're airing same movies they need to Air movies from 50s to 2000s or early 2010s movies

Train to busan movie telecasted in Hindi on Star movies HD,
But now telecasting in English only,

When compare with &flix HD, Sony Pix HD,
Star movies HD nothing...their own company movies in English only,

How other companies purchasing satellite rights with audio feeds,

It's clear Star movies HD can't...

Even star movies is slowly slowly improving they renewed the rights of Wall e movie but they're not Airing on prime time

They have the dubbed version rights too,,
its airs on their hindi movie channels...i already explained few days back why only few movies r shown with multi audio option on Star Movies and even few dubbed hollywood movies aired on their HD Hindi Movie channels so buddy why r u raising the same question again?

They have the dubbed version rights too,,
its airs on their hindi movie channels...i already explained few days back why only few movies r shown with multi audio option on Star Movies and even few dubbed hollywood movies aired on their HD Hindi Movie channels so buddy why r u raising the same question again?
Sony & Zee also have Hindi movie channels like Zee action & Sony wah, but here they telecasting in English movie HD channel with audio feeds,

Here Star movies HD can't like that...even popular movies also like Avatar & Titanic these movies in Hindi on Star gold thrill but in Star movies HD english only,

So it's clear Star network strategy not good.

Train to busan movie telecasted in Hindi but now removed,
So I share here, and I'm not raising question.

Sony & Zee also have Hindi movie channels like Zee action & Sony wah, but here they telecasting in English movie HD channel with audio feeds,

Here Star movies HD can't like that...even popular movies also like Avatar & Titanic these movies in Hindi on Star gold thrill but in Star movies HD english only,

So it's clear Star network strategy not good.

Train to busan movie telecasted in Hindi but now removed,
So I share here, and I'm not raising question.

Train To Busan movie is still being shown on Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels on regular basis.

Regarding 1st part of ur question i have already answered it few days back

Nowadays Colors Infinity is airing Repetitive content i expected CI To Bring All HBO Shows After Succession but they didn't they need to stop airing Repetitive show and bring all the hbo shows

Nowadays Colors Infinity is airing Repetitive content i expected CI To Bring All HBO Shows After Succession but they didn't they need to stop airing Repetitive show and bring all the hbo shows
We have a limitations on what we could broadcast on cable channels. HBO content are mostly suitable for OTT. They would’ve to mute or censor a lot of scenes to broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom