Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,221
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,072
At the launch of DD Tamil PM Narendra Modi stated that Tamil is the oldest language of Indian history. So, it seems after successfully launching this channel soon we will see DD regional channel revamp before 2024 general election.

One thing is that on Goldmines Bollywood there is a problem with colour grading. Whichever movie it is there is a deep decrease in its colour grading. For Example, Dulhe Raja had brighter colours when it was aired on Colors, but when it was renewed by Goldmines, they showed a different light colours. Same with Hera Pheri, Dilwale, Joru Ka Gulam, Maa Tujhe Salaam, etc (almost every movie). It doesn't suit well to me.

Good to see Zee Business is using Temple bell and mandir in their Graphics ahead of Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha on Monday 👌🏻

Me9uzrL.jpg

One thing is that on Goldmines Bollywood there is a problem with colour grading. Whichever movie it is there is a deep decrease in its colour grading. For Example, Dulhe Raja had brighter colours when it was aired on Colors, but when it was renewed by Goldmines, they showed a different light colours. Same with Hera Pheri, Dilwale, Joru Ka Gulam, Maa Tujhe Salaam, etc (almost every movie). It doesn't suit well to me.

More than this i am astonished as to why picture quality / resolution of old 90s , 2000s bollywood songs is so poor on MTV Beats.....it looks like 480p resolution for many old songs which get aired on this channel

Sony Max will be airing dubbed South Indian Movies all through the day on occasion of Republic Day, promo released on their Official YouTube Channel

Including adipurush too don't know how it is getting trp
Maybe because of rural audience or OG audience who doesn't care about VFX or something OR maybe Sony is airing on prime time or on a prime day for the recovery of the amount paid for the acquisition of the film (Maybe).

Back
Top Bottom