General discussions/queries for Satellite Tuning

RE: How to determine combined elevation of a dish which has a monoblock Ku LNB ?

hsb50 said:
@jkaza or some one,Please answer

these settings are for multi LNB Setup , while standing in front of the dish..:)

RE: Ku band Signal Level vs Signal Quality

Link Removed:)

RE: Ku band Signal Level vs Signal Quality

hsb50 said:
Thanks for the link Sarkar.
One question still remains unanswered in both threads ie What is the minimum percentage of Signal quality needed to get a decent picture in case of Ku band ?

Decent picture depends on various factors like how good your TV processors, TV resolution, viewing distance from Tv screen etc along with signal quality :k

RE: How to determine combined elevation of a dish which has a monoblock Ku LNB ?

jkaza said:
these settings are for multi LNB Setup , while standing in front of the dish..:)

OK,
Thanks for the reply.
I think this LNB setting is for a prime focus dish ?

Any DTH Dish with marking or numbering ?

Does any Indian DTH Dish have numbering or markings to show for example elevation or angle ?
Please have look at your dish and confirm even if it does not having any marking.
Any picture would be appreciated.
Thanks

RE: Any DTH Dish with marking or numbering ?

All branded dth dish have marking elevation..... Check back side ur dish

Dish elevation/angle with inclinometer

Hi All.

Yesterday I tried the following inclinometer (which I bought online) with the Dish TV Monoblock(Double)LNB and DishTV dish :
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VrcWwevOL._SY300_.jpg

Following are inclinations/angles at my location :
NSS6(Dish TV) = 49 degrees
INSAT 4B = 50 degrees

But the inclination on the inclinometer needed to get NSS6 is approximately 40 degrees ?

Can any tech savy member explain why this difference ?

Thanks

mahin105 said:
All branded dth dish have marking elevation..... Check back side ur dish

OK,
How to use those markings for setting angle ?Any snap shot ?
Any marking for azimuth setting ?

u r asking too many questions bro...

this is not done..

there can be lakhs of questions on satellite hunting field, u cant create a new thread for every qs that comes to ur mind.. :s

shawl_who said:
u r asking too many questions bro...

this is not done..

there can be lakhs of questions on satellite hunting field, u cant create a new thread for every qs that comes to ur mind.. :s

OK,
So you are considering me a spammer ?
But I am asking questions pertaining to Satellites only and I am quite sure they must be helping many others also particularly guests.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock