Got a new Tata Sky + Transfer Connection - Details

Hey Guys,can anyone please post the pics of the HD channels recorded being streamed on a smartphone,I want to see the quality,Tata Sky website says the picture resolution is 400*244 so that means it will not be HD on smartphone,so if someone can post the screenshots please post

^^ Upgraded from old STB. Also asked them to install Super LNB and they did. :p

^^ Yes but they had no information about it. Getting 100% signal quality for all 3 tuners due to Super LNB. :)

Bro urgently reply me Maine stb lagvaba hai sabse better kiun SA hai jis PE sabse jyada channels chalte hai 400 SE uppar

And Tata sky Wala ik PAckage hai sabse mehnga wo koun SA hai sabse bada package 765 Wala hai kiya koi ya dish TV par sabse jyada ya airtel HD ho box batao plz reply me hurry up

kumarvishwas said:
Hey Guys,can anyone please post the pics of the HD channels recorded being streamed on a smartphone,I want to see the quality,Tata Sky website says the picture resolution is 400*244 so that means it will not be HD on smartphone,so if someone can post the screenshots please post

They are downgrading who are streaming even sd channels resolution in ts is not like that :hehe;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock