Got the Solid AHDS2-1011

prak2020

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am an amateur in this forum.

Today i got the Solid AHDS2-1011 box .

You can see the images below.

First of all the box is very small . It looks like a modem . Have to play to with yet .

But the picture quality is very good compared to HDS2-9048. Sound is also good. Good that it supports MP3 and most of movie formats .

Sadly i am using this only on freedish now. I will quickly move to Eutelsat70b and post new pics

m9pQBs4.jpeg

Is it supports as iptv? How is d HD clarity? Apart from b*sskey is it supports to powervu etc? R u tested all d other features?

Plz put a detailed overview of d product, Thx

Cogrts bro,
Please post Menu Screenshots of this box.
Eg.Setup,system Info .Scan modes.

please give the S/W H/W info

Brother
Plz tell what is your experience with this box like pq, aq, working keys and other

Yes the files are played on PC. I have played it on VLC player without any issues '
Does it have 5.1 audio out jack? Or only 2.1,and check recorded media have sterio effect and if only 2.1 output then is it giving sterio effect! I'm asking because in solid hd 6033 no effect coming in given 2.1 audio output and it encrypt recorded files not able to play.

There is no 2.1 Output. Only HDMI and Another 3.1mm jack like port. But the sounds play in computer with stereo effect . The video quality also nice when compared to 9048....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock