Grand Milestone of 600,000 posts in DDF !

Status
Not open for further replies.
6,00,000 Posts Completed in our lovely DreamDTH

Hello members

Congratulations to DDF and all its Members. Today we have completed a emphatic Milestone of 6 Lakh posts. Yes that's right, its more than half a Million.

DreamDTH always stays ahead in providing DTH & Satellites news and today we just became even more bigger and better. We have been the 'go to' website when it comes to DTH or Satellite news. DTH and DDF have become synonymous these days. Not only in breaking news but we are also doing a great job in providing support to new entrants to the DTH and Satellite field.

DDF has achieved this status solely because of YOU. Yes that's true and we mean it. What's more? It took less than 6 months to achieve this milestone from 5,00,000 to 6,00,000.

We, the DreamDTH Team, take this opportunity to thank everyone for this great achievement. Continue your awesome work and let's get better, bigger and taste many more success in future. Share your thoughts here to join us in the celebration. :tup

Regards
DDF Team

Thanks a lot Bapun bro. At the same time I must not hesitate to say that the journey would not have been so smooth without YOU, Vikram & Madhan bro. You three are the backbone of this forum. I wish all of us good luck. Yes it also gives me a privilege to agree / announce that " DTH & DDF both are same in meaning".

All the Best everyone ! :eek:hya :clap :clap

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks a lot bapun and vikram bro's for giving this wonderfull and lovely forum giving to us and congrats & thanks for all team members and members of DDF....

Congrats to all Members of Lovely DDF Family..:win :win

Bapun Bro thanks a lot for making this DDF community as a Family..:hs :hs

Congrats to all :tup:ohya:eek:hya:clap:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock