GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

RE: GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 21

Sbhopale said:
Greatachiever said:
Sbhopale said:
No news, means no hope for atleast for 3 years.

no bro after launch of GSAT-10, GSAT-6 is going to launch during 2nd quarter of 2013 at 83 degree east only.

suri said:
is there any satellite for replace or upgrade of insat 4b.....like gsat 10...i comming days...

i replay this comment and in this ask about 93*E. Please see all post before replay greatachiever.

but in this thread we are talking only of GSAT-10 and 83 d east so how this 93 d e off topic came into picture.:huh:gn:huh

Suri bro. Just ask about dd direct's future planning. Its not good to start new thread for this minor doubt. So it is off topic but allow this thread as thread running on a satellite launch. So.....

it is waste of time to think about future of dd direct plus. they are removing channels. one day there are only dd channels and after that as usual they will give this contract to private agency of any minister (this is future of ddd+). govt. peoples purposely degrading quality of ddd+

leave it guys.....may be in future insat 4b upgrage with another satellie else powefailure in other tps........
after sucessfull launch of gsat 10 satellite....tatasky must be rocking with hd channels........

Now 6 Days left......:hrt :hrt :hrt :hrt :hrt

GSAT-10 to be Launched on September 21

Yes & hope everything goes well.

Reverse count down will be start from tuesday.

So all willbe Ready on 22nd 02:30 AM IST.....:huh :p :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock