GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: Gsat 10 is lock on 81.50'E?

tp testing will be done only when it reaches its final positions

but there are other lot of testing going in the control room of isro to make the sat fully functional

now according to n2yo.com gsat is at 81.55'E so isro is moving the satellite to 83'E and very soon testing will be started and then new channels may come in november

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
now according to n2yo.com gsat is at 81.55'E so isro is moving the satellite to 83'E and very soon testing will be started and then new channels may come in november

no, no chance in november. from isro's past record we can expect testing in mid of november. You can check history of gsat 8 and insat 4b. As they tested 2 moth latte after launch.

this is holiday season. so no testing will take place. all isro persons had gone on a big leave and they will come only after diwali i.e. 15th Nov'12 then only testing would start.

jNmwQ.gif
This is the current position,its locked on 81.5 from 11 Days. :angry

dMY67.png

rhWyW.png

In another forum there are rumor that test will start from 1 st week of november.

Gsat 10 is lock on 81.50'E?

Sbhopale said:
In another forum there are rumor that test will start from 1 st week of november.
But without any proof so not sure, my mind also says 1st week of Nov.

anybody knows what happened to gsat 10 is the testing started or will it be like gsat 8 why there is so much delay in testing that satellite still the satellite is not moved to its desired location i dont know when it will happen coz now digitization is just 2-3 days away

Back
Top Bottom