GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: Gsat 10 is lock on 81.50'E?

pls help me to find my stb customer id, sorry for posting here, but i need u guys help pls

RE: Gsat 10 is lock on 81.50'E?

But all parameter are change suddenly. Is it wrong info?

Re: Gsat 10 is lock on 81.50'E?

@ testing: we will nt post any unconfirmed news, but yes we all hv get tp today on both c & ku.

@ i cant say anything about position.

Clear you doubt regarding gsat 10 test signal and tata sky.

We all know, tata sky's future is totally depend on gsat 10. When i check some record of isro, i found intersting things. There is schedule after sat launch. Such as orbit raising, solar panel deploy, lock position, test signal and may more activity. Isro follow a fix schedule after satellite launch. Isro deployed BHEL's solar panel on 18 october. In general they switch on payload of gsat 10. For ex. You can check recent record of GSAT 8 and INSAT 4B. In case of insat 4b. It launch in 12 march and handover to dd in june 1 . Same in case of Gsat 8 launch on 21 may and test started in 15 julay. I research on isro's record.. So dont worry channels will be added within 1 month. The test signal of gsat 10 will be found around 20 november. I am very sure.

RE: Clear you doubt regarding gsat 10 test signal and tata sky.

Hoping everything goes well with GSAT-10 :sp

can u post link of that schedule here

aum said:
can u post link of that schedule here

need to go press release of isro page. For other info like test signal, channels addition need to search some forum. Other forum link copy paste not allowed. So only you can search with hard or believe or not.

pm it to me

Back
Top Bottom