GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: gsat 10

Any Confirmed Source Or This's Just Prediction

The only thing we can do is wait wait wait wait wait wait wait and wait.
No one can exactly tell when will tata sky get new transponders.
:angry:wall

bharatkumarchennai said:
Chatted with CC, he told till today they dont know when they are going to transmit from GSAT.

ISRO and Tata Sky both are slow-goers like any goverment organization. I do not have any hope...sometime something will happen which is had to predict...

shiwesh said:
bharatkumarchennai said:
Chatted with CC, he told till today they dont know when they are going to transmit from GSAT.

ISRO and Tata Sky both are slow-goers like any goverment organization. I do not have any hope...sometime something will happen which is had to predict...

you are wrong bro isro is a govt org but not tata sky. tata sky is fully a pvt. co with hands tied as they are still depending on govt run satellites instead of going to a private one.:wall

Greatachiever said:
shiwesh said:
bharatkumarchennai said:

you are wrong bro isro is a govt org but not tata sky. tata sky is fully a pvt. co with hands tied as they are still depending on govt run satellites instead of going to a private one.:wall

my point was ISRO is govt organization and Tata Sky is behaving like Govt organization (inspite of being a pvt one)...hope language is understood now...

me too had chat with cc..they are giving same custom messages if i ask about channel addition or gsat10..bored out..but we must continuously pester them so that atleast one cc agnet will convey our msg..

From 2007 there is no indian satellite is successfull to deliver its services. Insat 4b: power failure. Insat 4cr : low life and only functionig.
Gsat 8 : only 1 tp is active and now Gsat 10 : nothing update, even no any official update that what happening, even testing not start. So this is the another failure of ISRO? This is like kidding but this is reality.

GSAT 10 has been positioned to its designated position of 83 degrees 3-4 days back. Hopefully this will be available to TS in couple of weeks.

TS reply on GSAT 10:

GSAT-10 satellite has just been launched by ISRO recently, which will be fully functional very soon. (1/2)

Once we get additional capacity on this satellite we will be working on adding more channels to the platform. (2/2)

Back
Top Bottom