GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT 10 failed

So May Be In A Month All Will Be Cleared

wait wait wait, i think new year comes with new hope, kuch to result ayga, tatasky will in do or die position,

Greatachiever said:
as per dino ok lets wait till jan'1 2013 we will see what ts does. :huh:huh:huh

its dino or me or any one who give news is relatet to channels addition is true but what if source have not fully confirm, and in this case there is same issue, tata sky employee are not fully confirm when? They only got update that soon channels addition will happen

dino29 said:
ajuravi said:
I dont believe in this news...

I am telling you this...TS has added many channels in the recent months...they would not have added these channels with out confirming with ISRO on GSAT 10 acquirement....

Regarding GSAT 10 its not just TS is holding an hand as i guess GSAT 10 is also meant for other activities too...In GSAT 10 1 part is with TS....So my conclusions is that ISRO must be doing all the testing activities of GSAT 10 once they find it lease to out siders like they will do it....

completely agree with u, tata sky kept this space on insat 4a reserve and di not add new chs earlier as incase gsat 10 would have failed then they would used this space slowly but i guess as gsat 10 is fine they have used all that space. tata sky engineers r saying that they have recived update that from jan 1 new chs will b added
Dino Sir,

As you demanded proof for my info.I challenge you to give me the proof of whatever u are saying. FOr eg transcripts of wat engineers told you or any other proof.

If you are demanding proof, have proof ready for your self also.

Those who live in glass houses dont throw stones at others house.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

I want 46 SD channels and 12 HD Channels in tata sky immediately. can anybody provide any info.:huh:huh:huh:huh

I think MOD it is time to close this useless thread which creates large confusion

Without proof dont post anything!!!:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

GSAT 10 failed

Greatachiever said:
I want 46 SD channels and 12 HD Channels in tata sky immediately. can anybody provide any info.:huh:huh:huh:huh
Wait for 5 min, I am adding all your wanted channels, just do one thing, mail me your wish list.

I think this news is true, not because some one posted, but from the activity of tata sky and isro, it look like for new channels we need to wait till minimum 1 yr. Channels were expecting in end or start of december but there is no sign of even tp testing so how can we expect channels in dec. End too. Thank god i am not recharge my tata sky with annual pack, now i can easily choose d2h. So now we can close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom