GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,323
RE: GSAT 10 failed

tatasky_2006 said:
Dino Sir,

I have never supported one DTH over the other people make their choices based on their cost analysis economics. Even when i did post this message I never said leave T)Sky join XXX DTH

I just passed on the info and have no commercial motivations whatsoever.

It hurts a lot when senior members like dino blame you.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

no problem dear, me too like your guts. dont leave even this news become false

dino29 said:
buddy i am sorry if i hurt u, did not intend that in any manner. its just that i am so pissed off with tata sky that they r not telling anything concrete and making all customers fool. news like what u posted has made my heart sink, i hope its not true
but if u r saying this with so much confidence then i believe u

nice dino bro, this is the sign of a good man

M@zh@R said:
OMG

Early morning this kind of news :wall:wall:wall

Tatasky is on the verge of total failure:angry

true 2 news made the day full of disappointment. Gsat 10 & doomsday failure :D

Let's Do One Thing,

Ask All TS Subs To Mail To CC About Ch Addition, Bla Bla,

Atlease Let's Make Them To Open Their Mouth

I dont believe in this news...

I am telling you this...TS has added many channels in the recent months...they would not have added these channels with out confirming with ISRO on GSAT 10 acquirement....

Regarding GSAT 10 its not just TS is holding an hand as i guess GSAT 10 is also meant for other activities too...In GSAT 10 1 part is with TS....So my conclusions is that ISRO must be doing all the testing activities of GSAT 10 once they find it lease to out siders like they will do it....

ajuravi said:
I dont believe in this news...

I am telling you this...TS has added many channels in the recent months...they would not have added these channels with out confirming with ISRO on GSAT 10 acquirement....

Regarding GSAT 10 its not just TS is holding an hand as i guess GSAT 10 is also meant for other activities too...In GSAT 10 1 part is with TS....So my conclusions is that ISRO must be doing all the testing activities of GSAT 10 once they find it lease to out siders like they will do it....

completely agree with u, tata sky kept this space on insat 4a reserve and di not add new chs earlier as incase gsat 10 would have failed then they would used this space slowly but i guess as gsat 10 is fine they have used all that space. tata sky engineers r saying that they have recived update that from jan 1 new chs will b added

Max said:
M@zh@R said:
OMG

Early morning this kind of news :wall:wall:wall

Tatasky is on the verge of total failure:angry

true 2 news made the day full of disappointment. Gsat 10 & doomsday failure :D

i think they stated US time,so we will wait for (die) 14 hours more.

Back
Top Bottom