GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,323
RE: GSAT 10 failed

dino29 said:
this man is spreading false news, i can prove it by any simple loophole
any organization will not release inside info to any media house before it officially makes a press release. do u think isro is crazy that they will release this news to outlook and outlook will not publish it till isro makes official press release about the failure. these kind of info r top secret
this news is false, gsat 10 is fine and tata sky will add new chs from it very soon

if thread starter has proof like any article then he should present it here, mods close this thread

Dino sir,

Where have I stated that he has released this info. It was given to him on a candid basis with a view not to publish not anyway. It seems you are enew to world of journalism. A lot is known but still not published by the journalists. Its an unsaid rule of world of journalism. Hence, its not published anywhere

You guys just need to wait till 1-2 week of jan the news will be out.

FYI: I am T)Sky user since 2006 and have an HD and HD PVR connection

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

ok, let us wait

if this news is false, will u permanently leave this forum as u played with emotions of so many people

Dino you are saying splitter is problem, how may hd customer have splitter? 1 or 2% but for then they cant late channels testing from gsat. What is problem in testing. Dish tv had done same first add channels by asiasat and then fixes monoblock lnb.

dino29 said:
ok, let us wait

if this news is false, will u permanently leave this forum as u played with emotions of so many people

Ok Sir,

I will leave this forum if the news turns out to be untrue.

Mods please take note of this message.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

Dino Bro! No One Have Rights To Ask A Member To Leave The Forum! Please Don't Use This Word,

BTW Just Think He Told What Info He's Got (Whether True Or False),

He's Not Going To Get Anything Even If This Becomes Right Or Wrong,

It'll Be Better If Get Any Right Info From Any Source - Let's Try For That

Tatasky_2006 :k

i like your guts man:tup

but personally i wish you don't leave from here.we are here only for discussion and silently make a good friendship.so no need ,keep posting.:)

Dino Sir,

I have never supported one DTH over the other people make their choices based on their cost analysis economics. Even when i did post this message I never said leave T)Sky join XXX DTH

I just passed on the info and have no commercial motivations whatsoever.

It hurts a lot when senior members like dino blame you.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

Vadirocks said:
Dino Bro! No One Have Rights To Ask A Member To Leave The Forum! Please Don't Use This Word,

BTW Just Think He Told What Info He's Got (Whether True Or False),

He's Not Going To Get Anything Even If This Becomes Right Or Wrong,

It'll Be Better If Get Any Right Info From Any Source - Let's Try For That

in tata sky every one [except very higher person] is in darkness about gsat 10.

buddy i am sorry if i hurt u, did not intend that in any manner. its just that i am so pissed off with tata sky that they r not telling anything concrete and making all customers fool. news like what u posted has made my heart sink, i hope its not true
but if u r saying this with so much confidence then i believe u

Back
Top Bottom