GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

Well I truly believe somethon is defintely wrong. Generally the sats take upto 2 moths to be fully operational. Amd thats the max time. Some start in 15 daya. Either isro team is lazy or d sat has failed.

shawl_who said:
Well I truly believe somethon is defintely wrong. Generally the sats take upto 2 moths to be fully operational. Amd thats the max time. Some start in 15 daya. Either isro team is lazy or d sat has failed.

yes.. our ISRO is very lazy..

You will not get any official announcement of Gsat-10 as we don't get about Gsat-8 till now

ISRO Is Corrupt & lazy.so forget about GSAT-10 Because ASTRA-2F Which was launched with GSAT10 Is operational from November itself.so forget about GSAT-10.

When G sat 10 was launched at that time i said that it will be at least Feb 2013 for it's full activations as per normal ISRO procedures but many spark creators gave earlier dates.
Understand one thing,ISRO had very bad experience with satellites. G sat 10 is a very important one from commercial point of view so they will not hand over it to users unless fully tested and confirmed.It does not matter what few DTH users or Tata Sky say.Thats why Tata Sky is also keeping mum on G sat 10.

ISRO is very very lazy. even no news about gsat 8 and gsat12 ( specially g sat12), launched in 2011. so may be need to wait till feb 2014, if they continue with same slow speed. very bad.

ISRO at the time of launch in Sep 2012 announced in every newspaper that GSAT 10 will become operational in Nov 2012. What was their meaning by being Operational. And in case their is no big technical issue, can a satellite really take two quarters to become operational. ISRO must talk about this to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom