GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

do not worry i had a chat with a very denior person in tata sky, she told that i cannot directly communicate the date as we r not allowed to give a date in one on one communication as we have to give shout out to all customers at once but she time and again indirectly gave me the reply that very very soon channels from gsat will b launched and tata sky is checking all background work bfore launching chs so that anything does not go wrong
so guys do not worry in feb u will get new channels

dino29 said:
do not worry i had a chat with a very denior person in tata sky, she told that i cannot directly communicate the date as we r not allowed to give a date in one on one communication as we have to give shout out to all customers at once but she time and again indirectly gave me the reply that very very soon channels from gsat will b launched and tata sky is checking all background work bfore launching chs so that anything does not go wrong
so guys do not worry in feb u will get new channels

Who are you keeping all senior officers of tata sky in your friend list? Have you forgotten your last deadline of 15th Jan 2013.

I have the real info .. first channel from GSAT 10 by 9th Feb 9:09 am.. got confidential info from top officer's desk.....

My god! Again speculation on gsat and tata sky. I request to all please dont spread rumor.

Sbhopale said:
My god! Again speculation on gsat and tata sky. I request to all please dont spread rumor.

Regarding tata sky one equation always holds good...
Channel launch date on gsat 10 <= current month + 1
However, current month keeps on changing as the time passes but this equation is always true. Evidence? Check the trend starting oct 12

Sbhopale said:

I think this forum allows speculations... and every time Dino29 comes with new surprises... so one speculation from me too!!!

In wikipedia, it was re-edited as, "gsat 10 commercial operations will start from feb 2013"

Satellite is active on ISRO level. Now tata sky has not set up their uplink station, yes this is true. Channels addition got delayed by tata sky end. It will take some time, south and HD channels are coming very soon, Gsat 10 is now operational. But tata sky is not interested to add more channels like other now they will plan to focus on more interactive services, south channels and HD channels. Also sony six HD, life ok HD, movies now HD will be added firstly and then count will be increase by customer demand with time to time. But this will take some time as tata sky is trying to best on company level [max. 2 moths]

Back
Top Bottom