GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: Tata Sky & GSAT 10

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall- this is what tata sky users felt bfore gsat 10 launch
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap- this is what they r feeling with gsat 10 nearing testing
:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup- and this is what they will feel once new chs are added from gsat 10

brothers gsat 10 is not happening most probablyy for tata sky. tata sky is keeping the failure as secret i guess. i was in constant touch with a senior person on tata sky, till dec they were adamant giving deadlines that by this date or month new chs will b added from gsat 10, they gave me 6 deadlines one after another. in jan they stopped mentioning gsat 10 in their answer and told that we r working on it without referring to gsat 10. now my patience ran out and finally i had along talk today and after 30 mins mins, the senior person said that tata sky has no authority to comment on gsat 10 as its not their property which indirectly means that isro has not authorized tata sky to communicate anything about gsat 10.
this most probably means that gsat 10 has devloped some fault and tata sky will not get tps from it. i hope i am wrong but this is the impression that i got during the conversation.
all tata sky customers, keep on waiiiiiiiiting. tata sky has a bad luck and the story continues
earlier for 3 years tata sky waited for gsat 10 and now they wont get anything from it i guess

This is india, in marathi there are quote "sarkari kaam, 2 mahine thamb" means if you have any work related govt. Office then you need to long wait even may work is only some minutes.

Wait some time, as now tata sky is to file IPO, after getting more money, we find some growth in tata sky. IPO is expected in end of feb. So ready to watch IPL in HD

if gsat10 starts operations, then how many tps can tata sky get from it? i have seen in a thread in this forum, some one wrote it as 3 to 4 tps.guys, u have any idea?

Tata Sky & GSAT 10

Gsat 10 have 12 Ku band Tp, only Tatasky is able Tp use that because no other DTH is at 83*.

RE: GSAT-10

Wait will never end. Maybe ISRO Is wasting their own & our time & tata sky is also clueless on GSAT-10.

Back
Top Bottom