ag007 said:
No Hope for GSAT-10
Read This mail reply

[email protected]
Feb 5 (4 days ago)

to me, me
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Tata Sky.

This has reference to your email dated 4th Feb 13 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer, regarding addition of more Channels on Tata Sky Platform.

Thank you for your mail. Please be assured that everything we have done has been aimed at maximizing the benefit to our subscribers.

You might be aware that the capacity available on all DTH platforms in the country is severely constrained by Satellite availability. There are more than 500 licensed channels in different languages but no more than 200 or so are carried on DTH services.

We also would like to assure you that we are working with ISRO to get more satellite capacity and as soon as this becomes available we will enhance the service by removing any temporary adjustments and adding several more channels to enrich what is available to our subscribers. So please bear with us. Unfortunately, we are not in a position today to give you a timeline for this enhancement.

We hope you now have a better perspective on the issue.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Warm Regards

Bhagavaldas
Tata Sky

fake email.
:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

RE: GSAT-10

this post now 100 Replies, gsat-10 is one of the most interesting topic in ddf now, i think.

tata sky has been crying about isro episode but a big company like tata sky must show some maturity and try various options. Like gsat 10, any foriegn satellite with permission of isro, fight with isro in court, check vertical polarity, mpeg4 option - if investment in replacing old boxes required do it, or if they don't have any option left then declare urself as just sd feed provider. Don't promote hd plus etc. Save bandwidth by stopping active services. This is a similar kind of play with customers and fooling around as dish tv's fake hd. Why i say so because initial investment in dth is high and also dish is fixed at the top. So changing from one dth to another is impractical even if i have realized that i am being fooled, so saying that customer has choice is not correct.

Now if they can't do any of the above thing pls at least stop jingalaala saturdays offer. It irritates more during wait of gsat 10 from last 3 yrs...and pain becomes immense when people play with sentiments with all kind of fake news on gsat with deadlines...

Mail received by ag007 is genuine one I have also received similar reply to my query about gsat 10. So use of gsat 10 by TS seems to take more time than expected

harshbardhan said:
Mail received by ag007 is genuine one I have also received similar reply to my query about gsat 10. So use of gsat 10 by TS seems to take more time than expected

got call by tata sky end, speak 22 minutes. He is only saying that no official update and then talking history of tata sky. He is also not expecting new channels in near future[within 1 or 2 month]. He repeating only working is still, after asking what working? Told about splitter and some uplink station issue, also said that tata sky is investing more on STB due to digitization. So its very sad but also there is some hope that he also told that some informations are very confidential so cant discuss, dont know why?

Sbhopale said:
harshbardhan said:

got call by tata sky end, speak 22 minutes. He is only saying that no official update and then talking history of tata sky. He is also not expecting new channels in near future[within 1 or 2 month]. He repeating only working is still, after asking what working? Told about splitter and some uplink station issue, also said that tata sky is investing more on STB due to digitization. So its very sad but also there is some hope that he also told that some informations are very confidential so cant discuss, dont know why?

Hmm.... some confidential info. --- may be he knows that gsat10 has indeed failed and doesnt want to talk abt it. :hb

GSAT-10 is Failed.hense if you want more channels than switch to Other DTH Service because ISRO Repeats history of failurs Just like other GSAT SAT.

Back
Top Bottom