Has Star Sports gone drunk?

Reaction score
The pathetic & senseless management of one of the worst sports networks, Star Sports, in India hit has hit a new low today. They didn't broadcast the auspicious FIFA Ballon D'Or gala which was scheduled to be aired today i.e. 13th January, 2014. These morons are already killing football in India and I don't understand why do they buy the rights for events they don't have the balls to broadcast. They push all the non cricketing sports to just one channel, Star Sports 4, and the rest 3 are booked for repeated cricket programs. I'm just waiting for the day when only cricket will reduce them to dust. This is the curse from every football fan in India.

I was also eagerly waiting for the event.. I had checked starsports 4 and HD 2 for same..But some old La liga matches were broadcasting then..Really starsports killing all other sports in india:angry:angry:angry

adhu84 said:
I was also eagerly waiting for the event.. I had checked starsports 4 and HD 2 for same..But some old La liga matches were broadcasting then..Really starsports killing all other sports in india:angry:angry:angry

Really starsports killing all other sports in india except Cricket :lol

Re: RE: Has Star Sports gone drunk?

Navneet Mishra said:
The pathetic & senseless management of one of the worst sports networks, Star Sports, in India hit has hit a new low today. They didn't broadcast the auspicious FIFA Ballon D'Or gala which was scheduled to be aired today i.e. 13th January, 2014. These morons are already killing football in India and I don't understand why do they buy the rights for events they don't have the balls to broadcast. They push all the non cricketing sports to just one channel, Star Sports 4, and the rest 3 are booked for repeated cricket sh#ts. I'm just waiting for the day when only cricket will reduce them to dust. This is the curse from every football fan in India.

Well said boss. 3 channels for repeating cricket programs, a game played by a few countries in the world with only 6 or 7 good teams...

Look @ EPL,Liga and Series A matches they used to telecast in 3 SD and 2 HD channels but now only SS4 for SD :wall.Even Australian Open now not telecasting all matches. they used to telecast 2 matches in 2 SD channels also in 2 HD.

Crack for Cricket well said Gssran bro :angry :angry

Currenly i am seeing "believe 2013" on starsports1,2 and 3 they 100times repated i a day 20 time only 30 minutes program they repate how many times

Star sports believe:D:D:D:p:p

In 24 hour more than 1000 time it appears on the screen.

Im getting sick of this word.

Having 4-5 channels in star sports makes no sense when they dont they content to telecast. Its like having 1 lakh employees with 2 projects in hand and rest doing old or dummy projects. Its simply just SHOW OFF!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock