Has Star Sports gone drunk?

They want us to watch "Sachi.........nnnnnn", "Rohit Sharma", "Best batting of Veerat kolhi", "Ashwinnnnn Ashwinnnn" and many many other non-sense events 24/7 on Star Sports 1,3 & 4. They are the most expensive channels one can ever think to avail :angry

They want to promote all these cricketers either to raise cricket fervour or to get money thru' sports mgmt cos by promoting.

Time for Ten Sports & Sony Six to step up and start snatching broadcast rights of La Liga, EPL & Serie A from Star next season.

Navneet Mishra said:
Time for Ten Sports & Sony Six to step up and start snatching broadcast rights of La Liga, EPL & Serie A from Star next season.

Good idea......:tup

NinadG said:
Its like two prong strategy. Buy all sports rights by throwing money so that other channels wont be able to get it & later dont show it or bombard viewers with some cricket based program to facilitate cricket revolution!

Yaah Ten Network is the one can fight Star Network but the only problem is Zee owns Ten Network and biggest problem for the indian companies is they earn in Rs. and they have to pay in Dollars.

thanks i tuned in Al jazeera sports channel so i watched it.they really doing marvelous works for all sports....
star sport really su**s this days..
they giving preference to all games.except cricket..
apna kaam banta bhaad mein jaaye janta

NinadG said:
I am just hoping that Neo will be merged either with Sony or Ten & then both can combine their might to fight falling STAR....;)

but thats not the solution because Neo has no rights except bundesliga and french open if any company buys neo sports thats also not a profitable thing either buyer needs to convert it to either telebrand tv or entertainment tv or just closed it.

yes, buying Neo is like buying only remaining infrastructure for the buyer as there is nothing much left. On the other hand Sony & Ten combo can create real sports revolution in India.

Anirudha Das said:
Yaah Ten Network is the one can fight Star Network but the only problem is Zee owns Ten Network and biggest problem for the indian companies is they earn in Rs. and they have to pay in Dollars.

I think all deals either with BCCI or other foreign sports org are done in dollors. If this is true then there should not be a problem with currency.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock