Has TataSky got GSAT10???

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,818
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anirudha Das said:
According to Mr. Nagpal TATA(SKY is the Premium DTH company so you have to learn to pay.

you people, first understand properly what i say.dont mislead this

I mentioned that, in the interview, nagpal said that, they are not increasing prices. But they increased within a week.means, he will not tell all the things correctly

dinesh19 said:
you people, first understand properly what i say.dont mislead this

I mentioned that, in the interview, nagpal said that, they are not increasing prices. But they increased within a week.means, he will not tell all the things correctly

I am not misleading you i understand what you say but don't expect TATA(SKY or any dth to reduce their package price but yaah in other dth you will be benefited with more channels but in TATA(SKY :s

yaar, i dnt mean that they had to reduce the prices.i am comparing his words in interview with reality.he said 'no' interview, but it was 'yes' in reality.thats it.

if they really got tps, they will not disclose publicly without activating them.this is may be ppssibility, he is not mentioning any where

dinesh19 said:
yaar, i dnt mean that they had to reduce the prices.i am comparing his words in interview with reality.he said 'no' interview, but it was 'yes' in reality.thats it.

This how business runs so deal with it.

Tata Sky might be contemplating to put off the deal with ISRO for a future date bcoz when the latter has not handed over tps to TS then cannot give to another client as they are bound by an agreement with the former and TS doesn't want to invest further for hiring fresh tps as already spending hundreds of crores for migration activities.

harshbardhan said:
Tata Sky might be contemplating to put off the deal with ISRO for a future date bcoz when the latter has not handed over tps to TS then cannot give to another client as they are bound by an agreement with the former and TS doesn't want to invest further for hiring fresh tps as already spending hundreds of crores for migration activities.

But strange thing is TATA(SKY is not migrating there channels from last 20 days and they are continuously adding channels in MPEG 2 as TATA(SKY guys are saying.

Rushil.D said:
But Its Not Fair That We Want All Form One Dth That Excellent PQ And AQ, Maximum Number of channels,Cheap In Packages,Best CC,Good Hardware And Many More........ :':)sp:no:dodgy:skd

I Think We Should Compermise Any One Thing :shy:tup

we can except all this things only from tatasky. tatasky will rock in coming days. i have spoked to senior officer in tatasky he said we have a very good and more number of channels are coming in tatasky already they had started agreements with channels so in coming years we are having more and more channels and tatasky engineers are working very hard day and night according to him

Anirudha Das said:
dinesh19 said:
i dont trust nagpals statements at any cost, not only now, at any time.because one best example is, last year in april, nagpal stated in an interview that, 'we are not looking to increase base pack prices'. But within a week, they increased the base pack prices.

So i will never trust his words

According to Mr. Nagpal TATA(SKY is the Premium DTH company so you have to learn to pay.

There is a hugh pressure on these peoples from firangi s to raise ARPU at any cost. TS is like a MNC & their sole intention is to get more profit & not to get junk customers.

NinadG said:
There is a hugh pressure on these peoples from firangi s to raise ARPU at any cost. TS is like a MNC & their sole intention is to get more profit & not to get junk customers.

Thats a reason they are raising only in Metro cities and only in HD market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock