Has TataSky got GSAT10???

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,861
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I Don't Think One Thing :huh Why We Are Worried So Much More About GSAT-10 Weather Still ISRO Not Worry :shy:lol:dodgy

Rushil.D said:
But I Don't Think One Thing :huh Why We Are Worried So Much More About GSAT-10 Weather Still ISRO Not Worry :shy:lol:dodgy

May be we expect more from TATA(SKY tats a reason.

Rushil.D said:

Coz We Need Maximum Number of Channels

But Its Not Fair That We Want All Form One Dth That Excellent PQ And AQ, Maximum Number of channels,Cheap In Packages,Best CC,Good Hardware And Many More........ :':)sp:no:dodgy:skd

I Think We Should Compermise Any One Thing :shy:tup

Rushil.D said:
But Its Not Fair That We Want All Form One Dth That Excellent PQ And AQ, Maximum Number of channels,Cheap In Packages,Best CC,Good Hardware And Many More........

Then whats the problem if they get there excellence from every field i think you should be happy then that you own truly one of the premium brand of the country.

Rushil.D said:

Because 750 crore public money.

Rushil.D said:
But Its Not Fair That We Want All Form One Dth That Excellent PQ And AQ, Maximum Number of channels,Cheap In Packages,Best CC,Good Hardware And Many More........ :':)sp:no:dodgy:skd

I Think We Should Compermise Any One Thing :shy:tup

We are Compromising of This
Rushil.D said:
Cheap In Packages

i dont trust nagpals statements at any cost, not only now, at any time.because one best example is, last year in april, nagpal stated in an interview that, 'we are not looking to increase base pack prices'. But within a week, they increased the base pack prices.

So i will never trust his words

dinesh19 said:
i dont trust nagpals statements at any cost, not only now, at any time.because one best example is, last year in april, nagpal stated in an interview that, 'we are not looking to increase base pack prices'. But within a week, they increased the base pack prices.

So i will never trust his words

According to Mr. Nagpal TATA(SKY is the Premium DTH company so you have to learn to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock