Has TataSky got GSAT10???

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,879
Status
Not open for further replies.
One More Reason Tata Sky Not Take Legal Action Against ISRO Now Because They Got GSAT-10 Tps

Prashanta said:
I Think Mr. Nagpal is Hiding It
If Not Got GSAT 10 TP then What is The Reason Behind
1-Stoping Migration Since Last 20 Days
2-Adding 5 Channels in a Slot in MPEG2
3-Decreasing Symbolrate of 3 TPs

And the reason behind -
Pausing the legal action? This can can happen only if -
1. Gsat has been given or the assurance to handover gsat 10.
2. Or gsat 10 is not required.

I agree. TS for some reason doesn't want to make it public that they have got Gsat10 TPs. All indications point towards them already having got the additional TPs.

jdrocks said:
I agree. TS for some reason doesn't want to make it public that they have got Gsat10 TPs. All indications point towards them already having got the additional TPs.

Why they don't want to make it public it will benefit their business many new customer come and join the family and existing one will trust them even more it will also a plus from investor point view.

Anirudha Das said:
Why they don't want to make it public it will benefit their business many new customer come and join the family and existing one will trust them even more it will also a plus from investor point view.

I Think Minimum of 70% of Tata Sky Customers Don't Know or Want to Know About TP/Satellite

Capacity will be needed to serve this demand. While for now, with 12 transponders and moving from MPEG 2 boxes to MPEG 4 boxes, we are sorted for next two years. But, after that, as demand grows, we will need more capacity.” Tata Sky has invested huge sums in moving from MPEG 2 Set Top Boxes to MPEG 4 boxes.
This also indicates that presently they dont want to invest more for TPs as they have sufficiant space by migrations.. also there is possibilities of assurance by ISRO for providing TPs in 2 years ..

Prashanta said:
I Think Minimum of 70% of Tata Sky Customers Don't Know or Want to Know About TP/Satellite

I think as you say 70% of DTH users will definitely keep there eyes on TP/Satellite because this is the future of DTH business, DTH business exists on TP/Satellite this is the first need of the company and also Satellite don't exists for long so DTH companies fights for there future everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock