hd 2011 stb updated- with pics

sloww....
channel changing takes 2 secs and its sloppy.
epg speed is same as before.
sd picture quality slightly improved for most channels, no change in hd.
and couple of minutes ago i was getting star sports HD 2 on HD1 and vice versa for 15 mins, now back to normal.

any news regarding update for stb2222? it has lots of bugs and v slow..channel skipng takes place v often.

is this update taking place at night ...is this testing period or this is final release. ..??any one else got the update ?

I have both 2011 model and the new 2222 one but none updated till now

2222 have Download ID 11

No even i have not received any update, is it a automatic one or we should get it done manually from customer support, do not know. Could anybody shed some light on this please.

This is also an automatic update and we cannot update it manually. Even I received the update but at that time my set top was not on so the current software was also affected. With this I'm getting one thing that even this update is also faulty.

STB to kept on Stand by mode...does that mean it should be kept on entire night to receive the software update?

Had a talk with an senior executive today they told the update process is on and they will update more stbs by 15 december

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock