HD Channels showing No Signal

If your SD channels are working fine then there must be no problem in getting HD channels. But for HD CH the signal must be up to mark means accurate dish alignment.

vicky222 said:
my another option if u having signal metre then check the signal check & adjust the signal i am purchase signal metre Rs.300 From Shopclues Website &other option also unscrew the lnb block & then slowly adjust the signal level & other option better to call or send email nodal or cc

Without Signal Meter its a risk to unscrew LNB block slight mistake and you will stop getting signals from every TP :)

Anirudha said:
Without Signal Meter its a risk to unscrew LNB block slight mistake and you will stop getting signals from every TP :)

ur correct bro:)

Re: RE: HD Channels showing No Signal

Bishnu15 said:
They told technicians come tonight. Lets see.
I dont think he will come tonight, the way they respond to u its very hard to believe on them:dodgy

AFAIK Sun Direct is providing a large sized LNB for HD Connections .. perhaps MB LNB itself.. As i have seen its difficult to get good signals from Both Measat and Insat as it work in NSS6 and Insat from a ordinary LNB ..
Better to check for the LNB Given by Sun Direct.. it may be the same LNB used for SD Connections..

But @Bishnu Bro. got the signals of HD channels yesterday he already posted his review in another thread.

Jenius Jatt you are perfectly all right. Thanks. Now lets wait till evening before technicians come.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock