• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Hd pack

kreadysharma

Registered
Reaction score
What is the minimum cost to view Hd channels on airtel? I'm currently using dishtv but i also have an airtel set top box.

sinha.sandy

Registered
Reaction score
kreadysharma said:
What is the minimum cost to view Hd channels on airtel? I'm currently using dishtv but i also have an airtel set top box.
The minimum is 99 + 30 for one HD channel. But I would suggest you to go for 99 + 225 for ALL HD pack. It gives almost all the HD channels. I am using this pack only and am very much satisfied with it. Moreover, if you have a SD box, you can upgrade now as airtel is offering an upgrade @ rupees 500 only. This is the best time to be on airtel DTH.

sinha.sandy

Registered
Reaction score
kreadysharma said:
The minimum is 99 + 30 for one HD channel. But I would suggest you to go for 99 + 225 for ALL HD pack. It gives almost all the HD channels. I am using this pack only and am very much satisfied with it. Moreover, if you have a SD box, you can upgrade now as airtel is offering an upgrade @ rupees 500 only. This is the best time to be on airtel DTH.

Abhi

Contributor
Reaction score
Suman Bar said:
May I take 99+ all hd 225?

Yes bro you can take my plan 99 +all HD 225 but you have to take 1 more paid top up

Suman Bar

Registered
Reaction score
abhi123 said:
Yes bro you can take my plan 99 +all HD 225 but you have to take 1 more paid top up
Ok I will get bengali add on for my regional language.

sinha.sandy

Registered
Reaction score
Actually taking any extra topup is not required. I have only 99 + HD pack.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock