Help me choosing a good HD Dth

If you are ok with the channels provided by TS HD/SD and SD quality is good enough for you, stick with TS and upgrade to HD.

Need more channels with good PQ and AQ shift to d2h. PQ and AQ in d2h HD is awesome but subject to signal quality in your area.

govind.abs said:
Hello everybody :)

I am a newbie, i want to know which is the best hd dth in terms of quality picture and sound. Some say Tata sky hd is good and some say d2h is also worth looking at as it is cheap. But i would like to have a good quality picture and sound for my sony bravia led 32 inch tv. So friends help me to choose a good quality dth. And Regarding the SD connection, Initially i got a airtel digital tv connection 3 years back and after using it for a month i was totally dissatisfied with the quality, and i made a switch to tatasky. Tatasky was really good and im using it right now.But not sure about the quality of HD..so please help me choose between Tata sky HD and D2H HD.

Thanks in advance !

This forum is nice and informative...;)

I am using TS HD+ . AQ & PQ is very Good .
As srikant bro said , if signal quality is good From TS in you area then Go for TS HD or TS HD +.
Pls Note That , For viewing HD channels you have to pay 100rs pm as HD Access Fee .

Re: RE: Help me choosing a good HD Dth

Imran313 said:
I am using TS HD+ . AQ & PQ is very Good .
As srikant bro said , if signal quality is good From TS in you area then Go for TS HD or TS HD +.
Pls Note That , For viewing HD channels you have to pay 100rs pm as HD Access Fee .

Other dth(for example d2h charges between 85 to 100 depending on packages) also charges that though they don't call that explicitly as HD access fee.

If u don't like ADTV as u said then go for TS for quality and if u want quantity( but not quality of channels) then go for Dishtv or d2h.

govind.abs said:
Hello everybody :)

I am a newbie, i want to know which is the best hd dth in terms of quality picture and sound. Some say Tata sky hd is good and some say d2h is also worth looking at as it is cheap. But i would like to have a good quality picture and sound for my sony bravia led 32 inch tv. So friends help me to choose a good quality dth. And Regarding the SD connection, Initially i got a airtel digital tv connection 3 years back and after using it for a month i was totally dissatisfied with the quality, and i made a switch to tatasky. Tatasky was really good and im using it right now.But not sure about the quality of HD..so please help me choose between Tata sky HD and D2H HD.

Thanks in advance !

This forum is nice and informative...;)

If you are only interested in HD channels for your Sony LED, then go for D2H as it offers more HD channels & more or less all DTH have maintained PQ for HD channels. Also D2H doesn't have interests in broadcasting so they are fast in adding new channels as compared to others.
Overall it seems, PQ of Airtel is somewhat better now as compared to others. TS PQ WAS better but since mpeg4 migration, they have changed their policy, they have added more channels & it has affected PQ.

For Me Tata Sky Pq Is Excellent

I Will Post SOme SS Soon

Colors_HD.png

DIscovery_HD.png

M_tunes_HD.png

M_tunes_HDad.png

M_tunes_HDads.png

NGC.png

NGCad.png

Sony_HD.png

Sony_HD453.png

Star_Plus_HD.png

Star_SP1_HDad.png

Star_SP2_HD.png

Star_SP2_HD6464.png

Star_SP2_HDasd.png

Star_SP2_HDdsf.png

Star_SP2_HDhgth.png

SWP_HD.png

Z_Cinema_HD254.png

Z_Cinema_HD1656.png

image.jpg

4g564.jpg

345ccccc3.jpg

14124.jpg

1231313.jpg

b756b.jpg

f5f34.jpg

f56fg4.jpg

v546456.jpg

But TS has this weird policy of first subscribe to SD channel and then pay HD access fee to get HD feed. Isn't that true? Why subscribe for SD when we want only HD.

dipayan said:
Other dth(for example d2h charges between 85 to 100 depending on packages) also charges that though they don't call that explicitly as HD access fee.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock