Help me choosing a good HD Dth

govind.abs

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

I am a newbie, i want to know which is the best hd dth in terms of quality picture and sound. Some say Tata sky hd is good and some say d2h is also worth looking at as it is cheap. But i would like to have a good quality picture and sound for my sony bravia led 32 inch tv. So friends help me to choose a good quality dth. And Regarding the SD connection, Initially i got a airtel digital tv connection 3 years back and after using it for a month i was totally dissatisfied with the quality, and i made a switch to tatasky. Tatasky was really good and im using it right now.But not sure about the quality of HD..so please help me choose between Tata sky HD and D2H HD.

Thanks in advance !

This forum is nice and informative...;)

If you have used Tata Sky in past, you'll find other DTH such as Videocon D2H quite unfamiliar.

Videocon D2h and Tata Sky picture quality is somewhat equal. If you want more channels, go for D2h but if you want good hardware and nice UI, definitely go with Tata Sky HD.

Re: RE: Help me choosing a good HD Dth

DTH Fan said:
If you have used Tata Sky in past, you'll find other DTH such as Videocon D2H quite unfamiliar.

Videocon D2h and Tata Sky picture quality is somewhat equal. If you want more channels, go for D2h but if you want good hardware and nice UI, definitely go with Tata Sky HD.

D2h n ts pq is not same ..ts has btter pq in both hd n sd chs

Srajal Ag said:
D2h n ts pq is not same ..ts has btter pq in both hd n sd chs

You are getting good PQ in TS,but I don't think PQ of TS as good as like before.I noticed a massive reduction in PQ of TS since migration started.

Hello Govind,
Don't believe others,they are huge supporter of TS.They are trying to hide TS negativities.PQ of TS not looking good as earlier.If you want a good dth with best harware and PQ then go with Airtel dth as well as get more channels than Tata sky.

govind.abs said:

I am a newbie, i want to know which is the best hd dth in terms of quality picture and sound. Some say Tata sky hd is good and some say d2h is also worth looking at as it is cheap. But i would like to have a good quality picture and sound for my sony bravia led 32 inch tv. So friends help me to choose a good quality dth. And Regarding the SD connection, Initially i got a airtel digital tv connection 3 years back and after using it for a month i was totally dissatisfied with the quality, and i made a switch to tatasky. Tatasky was really good and im using it right now.But not sure about the quality of HD..so please help me choose between Tata sky HD and D2H HD.

Thanks in advance !

Hello Govind,
Don't believe others,they are huge supporter of TS.They are trying to hide TS negativities.PQ of TS not looking good as earlier.If you want a good dth with best harware and PQ then go with Airtel dth as well as get more channels than Tata sky.

govind.abs said:

Thanks in advance !

If your requirement is only pq aq,then you can choose any of the two.

Re: RE: Help me choosing a good HD Dth

karanrudra93 said:
Hello Govind,

Pq of ts is still the same n best ...i agree people hav conplained abt some low pq but that is only on 1or 2 chs that too for sometime and that too only in regional chs and btw go and check airtel section in this forum where people r complaining abt huge pixilation in ADTV ...i also use ADTV but i find pq of ts the best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock