Ok. I will post the same when I reach my home

RE: BADR-2,3,4 @26E

tjoseph623 said:
Ok. I will post you links of images.

Share.Pho.to | This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to

Picture 1- Selected Satellite=Badr-2,3,4
Picture 2- Selection= Satellite Badr-2,3,4, Position=East, Longitue=026.00
Picture 4- Selection= Satellite Badr-2,3,4

your ss showing you have a c-band lnb fitted as the tp's are of c-band. 

By My TV package i think it is in ku band.. so you have to buy a ku band lnb and a holder and remove the c-band lnb, fix the ku lnb and adjust it to get channels.. When i was tried earlier Al Jazeerah channel tp was the most powerful tp from that.

check flysat.com for details of tps in 26deg E

In this sat C-band channels are in a circular polarity.

You said you got some malayalam channels and tamil channels - those are from My HD package and it is a ku band package and you will get it by the receiver from those people who were providing this.

Post the ss of your lnb portion then we can confirm it is ku band lnb . Also you have to set the parameter as 9750 to 10600 as lnb frequency , currently you set to 5150 which is for c-band.

Change the above and try blind scan ...flysat showing a lot of channels now.. Al jazeerah which i mentioned is left from there. Here is the link

FlySat Badr-4/5/6/7 @ 26° East

my receiver image. I get more channels if i chose ku band instead of c band. I get flowers international, mathrubhumi news, janam tv inaddition to other channels

BADR-2,3,4 @26E

Box is perfect brother, it's not my tv box,
So box is May a issue.

BADR-2,3,4 @26E

I seen your pics brother,
The satellite you are getting is a c band satellite Intelsat 17, not badr 4/5/6/7,

Now you need a ku bend lnb & move your dish to 26* location,
You will get all badr channels,
Also no need of 210 cm dish for badr in your area,
Small size dish is enough.

GSSRAN bro is absolutely correct. you have selected the lnb frequency as 5150. that is why all the tps are less 600 than the list.

So do above as advised by above.

I changed to KU band and LNB freq to 9750/10500 did a blind scan. I received additional channels like flowers international, janam tv, mediaone gulf, powervision, atmeeyathra, shalom, harvest tv, cvr news, some other tamil channels and telugu channels.. almost 25+ additional channels. Satellite shows same Badr-2,3,4. I tried to chose next two satellites hotbird and nilesat and tried above. Im getting same results. I am receivng all the above channels. Not receivng any saudi channels/arabic channels nor any hindi channels except some spiritual channels. Tomorrow i will capture the details of lnb and post here. Updated ss of receiver is attached. Please advise lnb is ku band or c ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock