Help needed regarding Tatasky

RE: BIG CHEATERS Tata sky

I called again and one guy said he will connect me to concerned department and put me waiting for 10 min but again the same guy told me those lines r busy I am taking your complaint and concerned department people will call you back and solve your problem.

Let's see wat will happen

Saj 007 said:
Maybe the deducted 990 rs is for 1 year :hd Access..

Bro the second guy told me they activated wrong offer 990/- 1month free

But HD channels are having amazing clarity.
My setop box is Huawei brand it looks strong and beautiful but date of import of this box is November 2015

So update your thread title now :lol;)

renovetio said:
Friends problem solved. Thank you all for help

Happy to hear your problem is solved, Tata Sky never cheat us...:)

RE: Help needed regarding Tatasky friend pls send an email to [email protected]

renovetio said:
Friends Today I have upgraded to tata sky HD as they displaying every day under EPG of SD setop box
To upgrade to HD Give missed call to 09249092490 for 1500/- 1 year HD access free. This message is being displayed for the last four months or even more.

Yesterday I gave missed call and later CC executive called n  taked to me and gave me two offers 1) HD transfer + with one monthe free access 2) HD setop box replace for 1500/- with 1 year free access, no installationcharges. I choose the second one, CC executive took my order.

Today Local tech came and installed HD Setop box n took SD Setop box. I paid Him 1500/- fee. He was asking some money for installation, So I was happy n gave him 50/-. The Guy said It will take 30 min to activate and left. 30 min later Setop box activated activated  I was happy to see extreme clarity of HD channel. I got two message to my phone that my AC is credited with 1500/- first n then later 990/- deducted.

I got doubt about 1 yr free HD acces since only 990/- deducted n called customer care. The cc girl saying u got only one month free offer there is no 1yr free offer.
I argued with her abt tv add and cc ex talk yesterday and said I will take the Issue to Consumer court. she said she will find out the information n made me wait for 3min and said no information available with her and then she said she will Connect to her seniors n put me in waiting for 12min  no answer and finally call got disconnected with IVRS saying I exceeded Time Limit. Now 20/- balance deducted from phone.

No body is fool to pay 990/- for mere box replacement

I Never expected so much cheating from Tata Sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock