Help needed regarding BADR-4,5,6 @26E

tjoseph623

Reaction score
Hi, 

Sorry if am posting in a wrong section. Please correct me. I am new in this field. My location is Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I have installed a 210  dish and direction is towards Badr-2,3,4@ 26E. I am receiving 22+ Malayalam channels(Kairali Arabia, Asianet Middle East, Jeevan, Asianet news, Darshana, Mazhavil manorama, flowers etc and more than 30 tamil channels (captain, Kalaingar channels) and some telugu channels.  Attached are some photos of my receiver installation pages. I need your expert advise, how could i receive other channels which are available on same satellite like mbc, dubai sports etc. I chose other satellites and scan-blind scan but only those south indian channels are listing. Please help. what changes do i need to make in settings???
AKORQ

RE: BADR-2,3,4 @26E

All the above channels FTA ? or My TV package ?

I think All are FTA channels. Technician installed this and configured for this. In fact i do not need this. I need some kids channels instead. But technician said if i want like that i have to buy small arabsat dish. You have any idea?

I searched everywhere and could not find any info. Lyngat website shows different list of channels which i am not able to receive. What is my tv package?

Yes - for Hotbird/Nilesat/Badr no need of big dish, you can buy a 1mtr ku band dish approx is enough with a ku band lnb.

But the cartoon channels will be in some other languages..

Please advise If i can do anything with my existing dish and lnb and receiver?

google it for c-band and ku band lnbs.. you can see the difference.

you can use a c-band dish for ku band lnbs provided you have to fix the lnb at the proper spot..

Your posted image is not visible for me,, so i can't tell anything about your existing status.

Johny said:
google it for c-band and ku band lnbs.. you can see the difference.

you can use a c-band dish for ku band lnbs provided you have to fix the lnb at the proper spot..

Your posted image is not visible for me,, so i can't tell anything about your existing status.

Ok. I will post you links of images.

Share.Pho.to | This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to

Picture 1- Selected Satellite=Badr-2,3,4
Picture 2- Selection= Satellite Badr-2,3,4, Position=East, Longitue=026.00
Picture 4- Selection= Satellite Badr-2,3,4

BADR-2,3,4 @26E

These channels are not fta,
These channels are part of my tv package,
I think they installed my TV stb at your place,
If possible post pics of the stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock