Help needed to decide between D2H HD and airtel HD

shrikant1384

Reaction score
Currently i have reliance big tv and i am satisfied by the picture and sound quality provided by big tv. But the problem is of the HD channels. Reliance Big TV is very slow in adding HD channels. So, i am thinking of getting D2H HD or Airtel HD+. But, i would like to know about a few things :
- how is the clarity of SD channels on D2H HD ? AFAIK the quality of SD channels is good on Airtel HD due to upscaling. I have 40 inch Sony TV , hence i am concerned about the quality of SD channels also.
- Regarding HD channels, i am happy with the number of HD channels that Airtel is providing.

I just need details about SD channels clarity.

You will never find SD channel PQ up to mark in 40inch tv.
If you are satisfied with airtel hd channels and price,then go with it.It has better PQ than d2h.

If u are concerned with the PQ then u should go for Airtel HD.
Because Airtel have better PQ and SQ in SD and HD channels in comparison with D2h HD.

2nd thing is that u r currently using Rdtv which has better PQ quality. If u go on D2h then u will find big difference of PQ in SD channels on d2h.

So Better Go for Airtel HD for better SD n HD channels quality.

go for Airtel hd
Airtel have better pq and sq in sd and hd channels

Go for Airtel HD you will get full satisfaction other wise go for Dish Tru Hd Dont even think about videocon d2h some of the Sd channel quality in videocon is like walking in the fog and HD channel quality is even upto the mark my reccomendation
1) Airtel Hd

yes if u want to go for standard definition only then gor for airtel digital tv or u may go for videocon d2h if u want chs like 9X0, 9X jalwa,FOX SPORTS NEWS, baby tv, zee q, zee khana khazana which r only availabel in videocon d2h while if u eant biog cbs love, big cbs spark, zee premiere, zee action, itv granada, zee trendz then go for airtel

so check ur channel preferences and then see packages available in both the service, after that make a choice

i am using videocond2h hd because 22 hd channel
102 Star Plus HD,106 Colors HD,104 Zee TV HD,108 Life Ok HD,110 Sony Set HD,206 Star Gold HD,204 Zee Cinema HD,242 Star Movies HD,248 Zee Studio HD,256 Movies Now HD,402 ESPN HD,404 Star Cricket HD,408 TEN HD,424 Sony Six HD,560 Mtunes HD,606 NGC HD,602 Discovery HD World .604 History HD ,640 Travel XP HD,654 Star World HD,382 CNBC Prime HD,999 D2H 3d

Rahul Ji He is asking for SD channel PQ which is better in ADTV no doubt. I think you missed the thread title and posted the HD channel details of d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock