help regarding new connection

kishor121

Reaction score
i am subscriber of adtv from past 2 years in this time i have to call cc for many time regarding lnb issues but now i m agin facing this problem i m thinking of changing to d2h so i want to know is really d2h good in PQ & Audio quality i have home theater system so i wanted to know that which type audio connection out for hd d2h box optical or coxial and which pack should i go for or there any offers going pls help :tup

D2H has good picture and audio quality atleast not less than Airtel. I got it connected to my 42'' LED TV and dint observe picture blurring even on SD channels. The HD channels are really good with most of them having a 5.1 Dolby Digital Output. The HD Zapper box has a Digital Coaxial SPDIF out to connect to 5.1 home theater. No analog audio out.

The highest package would cost you around Rs. 470 (+Rs 30 if you want USB recording) where you'll get almost all channels except for a few channels like Zee Khana Khazana, Zee Q, Ten Cricket.

D2H has promotional offers where you can get the Set Top Box free of cost if you opt for 1 year recharge. Well, technically the set top box will still be a property of d2h. But you can use it as long as you are using d2h services. For more offers see this page D2H Satellite - DTH Connection - Digital Dish TV Offers - DTH Satellite Box - Videocon d2h

If you would like to purchase the STB, you can purchase it and opt for the Long term recharge option to get extra benefits like 40 days free on 1year recharge. Also you get free subscription of d2h cinema (screens latest bollywood movies) and two d2h movie channels.

Videocon has recently introduced new HD Set top box Model 2222 which has inbuilt USB recording capability. The last software update for the old hd box was kind of buggy and an update is long awaited. There are some reported issues (not confirmed) with new stb like picture resolution fixed at 1080i@50hz but hoping they will be fixed soon with a software update. Overall its better to get the new model than old one.

I've been with d2h for 10 months and so far no issues with stb or dish except for minor s/w glitches in stb after last update. Slight drop in signal during heavy rain and pixelation for a few secs in channels. But most of the time the signal and quality levels for me in Hyd are > 90%

All the best!

yesterday night i purchased d2h online today morning it got installed service was good and fast so 10 out of 10 for that lets see how d2h perform against my old adtv hd connection. new hd stb is so smalll compare to my adtv hd box lets see how is quality

Yes its new stb white I think model no is 222is that correct I will post ss tonight or tomorrow first impressions are good service is really fast than adtv my ATV HD box took more them five days to install and d2h was installed 24hrs great

finally i purchesed d2h and its great this are some of ss of my installation

iJWbjgk.jpg

CqxrghF.jpg

FxmXjTX.jpg

JQt2zEK.jpg

Ldo38A9.jpg

zgEjfhq.jpg

yJ0U9ep.jpg

4SvqsRT.jpg

3XwNVtk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock