Hike in Value Prime & Max packs

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 14,234
vinit said:
Today i call ADTV CC

for ARP plans of SVS 1YR

BUT they told me that u can take MAXIMUM 6M SVS(south value sports) PACK at ₹1350 for 6 months and 15 days
That's by I activated it for 6 months

:k thanx for clarify :) ..

SaiLaxman said:
but i ask to them they told to me u have to pay 1536 for 6 months :huh then how u got this offer :huh ..

Cc told me the same!! ₹1536 for 6 month and 15 days extra.

Optimus_Prime said:
I wrote the following 'big' mail to Nodal Officer. let see what reply the give or give any reply at all......finger crossed.

Dear Sir,
I am using Airtel dth since 2014. At that time Value prime pack was ₹230 only. Then it became ₹240. Then it again hiked to ₹250. After that Due to Swaach Bharat CESS , price hiked to ₹254 and now price became (w.e.f 10th March,2016) ₹270. So in two year, 4 times price has been hiked without proper reason. In that mean time what channel added to my basepack? Only STAR SPORTS 2 and few crap hindi news channel. No other DTH raise their price so frequently. Most of the ADTV customers are suffering due this, moreover ADTV does not added HD channel to their bouquet easily. Where other DTH provider provides 50+ HD channel , Adtv stuck with 40. So why should we pay more? yoy guys making jokes on customers?

N.B- I am thinking to Stop my service.. I can't afford that muchof price.

Here is the reply From nodal officer...

Dear .........,

Greetings from Airtel! 

This is with reference to your email regarding the package re-pricing concern for your Airtel DigitalTV account.

We would like to inform you that in view of the market situation, we keep on reviewing our product prices from time to time and thus we have revised the prices of all eligible ROI (Rest of India) and South base packages.

Further, please note that Bharti Airtel reserves the right to change any Package/Prices/Policies without any prior notice. However, all customers are intimated in advance via B-mail/E-mail/SMS in case any changes.

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably. 

Warm Regards,

Saif Ali

Nodal Office - DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited

*****Moreover its a template reply as usual********

Optimus_Prime said:
Here is the reply From nodal officer...

Dear .........,

Greetings from Airtel! 

This is with reference to your email regarding the package re-pricing concern for your Airtel DigitalTV account.

We would like to inform you that in view of the market situation, we keep on reviewing our product prices from time to time and thus we have revised the prices of all eligible ROI (Rest of India) and South base packages.

Further, please note that Bharti Airtel reserves the right to change any Package/Prices/Policies without any prior notice. However, all customers are intimated in advance via B-mail/E-mail/SMS in case any changes.

Warm Regards,

Saif Ali

Nodal Office - DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited

*****Moreover its a template reply as usual********

they are showing attitude.
dont expect like this from nodel officer.
Very bad.

AIRTEL ALWAYS INCREASE PRICE FIRST & OTHERS FOLLOW IT AFTER FEW MONTHS,TIME TO SWITCH TO DISHTV OR TATASKY THEY CHARGE LESS PRICE & PROVIDE MORE CHANNELS.

Optimus_Prime said:

What is this yar. [emoji17]

What about their cc say about some tax.

We agree that they have right to pack update or price change but every time they say this lines. [emoji17]

Tatasky is very professional. They dont give 1% chance also to complain while channels addition and inclusions in base packages. Very clear business.
Airtel themselves confused n keep their customers confused too.
Very irritating to deal with airtel.
Web, Customer Care n IVR services are far far highest level for TataSky than any indian DTH.

jay vithlani said:
What is this yar. [emoji17]

What about their cc say about some tax.

We agree that they have right to pack update or price change but every time they say this lines. [emoji17]

completely fed up with this DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock