how to change user log in id on d2h website ?

Reaction score
plz help me for this issue i want to change my videocon d2h log in user id on d2h web site i call cc and said its not change so help me any one for this issue.

pareshjain1991 said:
plz help me for this issue i want to change my videocon d2h log in user id on d2h web site i call cc and said its not change so help me any one for this issue.

bro... please wait for some time n our sadiq anna ll definitely help u. :tup:tup:tup

i am not sure... but by removing your old email.. and then adding a new email id might be the solution..

I'm Also Searching For This!

Yet To Find The Answer!

There is No way to Change your LOGIN ID

& one can change thier password only....

I changed my login id before 6 months.....emailed to cc....they set my new given mail id and sent back new pw.....that's all....it's possible.....

Send an email to CC, they will change the email ID as well as login ID.

Some weeks before, I sent them some clarification email that my password is not working. That time I sent from another email. They changed the login ID to that email ID. And again I asked them to reset my login ID to my old email ID and they did it.

So, try it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock