How to discontinue Add on / Ala carte

qasimkaman

Reaction score
I added an add on and one ala carte through my account on 2nd Feb. I want to remove them. How can I do this? Is it possible through website or sms from registered number?

I think it is possible via my account. Once I added ten cricket via my account and later removed via my account...

Sadiq said:
I think it is possible via my account. Once I added ten cricket via my account and later removed via my account...

Thanks Sadiq. You are right after posting this I tries to remove ala carte from website and succeeded but unable to remove "Add on". Could you please help me how can I remove Add on as well

qasimkaman said:
Thanks Sadiq. You are right after posting this I tries to remove ala carte from website and succeeded but unable to remove "Add on". Could you please help me how can I remove Add on as well

There is no option of removing add on in d2h website. Every have a minimum lock on period. After that period you you can only remove it via customer care. Another way is commenting on their official Facebook page with your account id.

shuknopata said:
There is no option of removing add on in d2h website. Every have a minimum lock on period. After that period you you can only remove it via customer care. Another way is commenting on their official Facebook page with your account id.

Even not through sms?

I still remember I removed the TEN Cricket addon through website..

Go to the Add On link.

In the left side, you can see the existing add ons that you subscribed to.

You should have an option to select an add on (check box) and click Remove Add On.

Unfortunately, I don't have any add-on activated so I cannot confirm now.. But I have an option to add a new add-on int the same way as I mentioned above. Instead of Remove add-on I am having Add Add-On..

Sadiq said:
I still remember I removed the TEN Cricket addon through website..

Go to the Add On link.

In the left side, you can see the existing add ons that you subscribed to.

You should have an option to select an add on (check box) and click Remove Add On.

Unfortunately, I don't have any add-on activated so I cannot confirm now.. But I have an option to add a new add-on int the same way as I mentioned above. Instead of Remove add-on I am having Add Add-On..

Through web a/c you can do following channel related a/c modifications only

1.Change base package up/down
2.Insert Add-ons
3.Add and remove ala-carte channels (For Base Package+Ala-carte customers or Ala-carte only customers)

X4xKaHM.jpg

CE3ldzJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock