How to find my device is active or not?

shuknopata

Reaction score
I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. One of my friend has a Airtel HD box which was last used in 2012. After that he never recharge his box. So how can we found out the receiver is active or not? Or is it really a factor? And what is the minimum recharge amount for Airtel. He was in Magnum HD pack.

He moved on to another house in this time so he need to setup his dish to catch any signal. Thats why we want to be sure about the box.

Thanks

shuknopata bro it may be in-active status...no problem recharge with amount of rs:200 or above... and also minimum recharge is rs:150 in adtv(for suspended customer) and then call customer care for activation... :Tup... Note: call customer care for clarification before recharge :k :tup edited post...

no sailaxman16 bro if their account is suspend better to recharge 200 or 200 plus.

and i agree with your note. :) :k

jay vithlani said:
no sailaxman16 bro if their account is suspend better to recharge 200 or 200 plus.

and i agree with your note. :) :k

corrected my post bro thanx for correcting me bro :clap:luv:hs:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock