How to Get Tata Sky HD+ PVR Box?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

Since the launch of EVO12 software of Tata Sky Transfer box, I' very disappointed with my Transfer box. I don't like the new UI at all specially the left-side EPG and its animation. Everything is so big on screen and less transparent.

I want to purchase the previous HD+ PVR box but TS tells that it has been discontinued.

So is there any method or trick, using which I can get HD+ PVR box? I'm missing the old UI a lot.

If I can get HD+ PVR box as secondary connection, I'm also ready for it.

I just want the old UI back in Tata Sky.

Buy a second hand one from ebay / olx or any such sites. Tata Sky won't be having it.

You can also contact at local TS office, they might have refurbished ones.

^^ But how will it activate? Only Tata Sky can activate the set top box. If I purchase from ebay, etc, will Tata Sky activate it?

Activated ones might be available there with low balance. You can just transfer ownership.

First i would advise you to contact local TS office people. They can arrange it, if they want to help.

^^ They refused. They said they dont have HD+ box, its discontinued.

Then online used products selling sites only last hope.

Can I exchange my Transfer box with someone using HD+ PVR box? We both can use location change or ownership change trick?

I couldnt find HD+ PVR box online.

Bro Go For OLX Or Quicker You Find Old HD + Box Easily

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock