How to Get Tata Sky HD+ PVR Box?

I got one person selling HD+ PVR box on OLX. His set top box is deactivated but he is saying that if I recharge, it'll be activated.

If I purchase the STB from him, will I able to use it in my subscription as 2nd TV connection? Will Tata Sky activate it? Will I need to change ownership or address for that set top box?

TS might upgrade the Firmware of HD+ PVR in future so chances are that you MAY end up with the same NEW UI that you hate.

DTH Fan said:
I got one person selling HD+ PVR box on OLX. His set top box is deactivated but he is saying that if I recharge, it'll be activated.

If I purchase the STB from him, will I able to use it in my subscription as 2nd TV connection? Will Tata Sky activate it? Will I need to change ownership or address for that set top box?

Bro,i think not possible use as 2nd connection :-/,but u can change the name & address,

^^ Then I'll have 2 connections on same name and address. Are you sure we cant use someone else used box as 2nd TV connection?

DTH Fan said:
^^ Then I'll have 2 connections on same name and address. Are you sure we cant use someone else used box as 2nd TV connection?

It is not possible bro...

DTH Fan, one thing you should keep in mind. They will also update HD+ box software to new UI in future. They already have confirmed that officially through chat, as posted in our forum. So think twice before buying.

I'm dropping idea to purchase HD+ PVR box for now because I asked technician and service center guys and they told me that I can't use someone else used box for 2nd TV connection in my subscription.

I am used to with this UI now, while using HD+ i feel like when it would be upgrading to new UI.. :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock