How to Get Tata Sky HD+ PVR Box?

^^ I hate the huge left-side EPG which is very less transparent and covers half screen. Also if we set EPG time to 1 or 2 second, the EPG appears twice on all channels. When we change channel, EPG appears, then disappears and then re-appears. Its too much annoying. If we set EPG time to 3 or more seconds, the problem doesnt occur but having EPG banner for 3 or more seconds is very irritating.

Also if we open channels guide or recorded content screen, it covers whole screen.

One more issue! In previous software version when we were checking channels guide and pressed Select button to switch to that channel, the guide stayed on screen. It was very handy to keep checking guide and switch to channels. But now guide disappears as soon as we press Select button.

There are many other such issues which irritates me a lot.

DTH Fan said:
One more issue! In previous software version when we were checking channels guide and pressed Select button to switch to that channel, the guide stayed on screen. It was very handy to keep checking guide and switch to channels. But now guide disappears as soon as we press Select button.

There are many other such issues which irritates me a lot.

That irritates me too. Again we need to open guide and go through the process.

^^ Yes. There are so many such kind of issues which irritate me a lot. Specially the huge EPG banner appearing on left side with slide animation. I wish there was an option to disable animations.

Not to miss the volume bar overlaps the recording options while doing fast forward.

Are tata play still giving Tata Play + HD DVR STB if yes then what is the price
And does this DVR have dual tuner

Are tata play still giving Tata Play + HD DVR STB
Yes, they are still selling HD DVR STB.

if yes then what is the price
Rs. 4,999 as per their website.

And does this DVR have dual tuner
No, while the old models had dual tuners. The new model has triple tuners.

However, only one cable need to be connected from the dish.

From the Tata Play website:
Tata Play+ HD allows you to record up to 3 shows or programmes simultaneously.

Yes, they are still selling HD DVR STB.

Rs. 4,999 as per their website.

No, while the old models had dual tuners. The new model has triple tuners.

However, only one cable need to be connected from the dish.

From the Tata Play website:
Thanks for reply i need old one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock