DDF Exclusive How to Pair your Tata Sky Universal Remote (New Model)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 33,334
Im using new remote only. But customised is only solution so I prefer him to set volume key for STB only like it's easy solution to skip the customised option.
I can't understand why you feel that it is tough!! Are we even talking about the same thing here or you are talking about something different?

I can't understand why you feel that it is tough!! Are we even talking about the same thing here or you are talking about something different?
Same to same :blush:
But the customised thing is hard to understand for much elder people of family.
*I rest it here*

Same to same :blush:
But the customised thing is hard to understand for much elder people of family.
*I rest it here*
I don't think it is hard, because you only need to do it once just like the pairing. May be you are thinking it has to be done every time the TV volume has to be controlled. No, it's not like that. And If you say pairing is also difficult, I have nothing to say.
*I too rest it here*

I don't think it is hard, because you only need to do it once just like the pairing. May be you are thinking it has to be done every time the TV volume has to be controlled. No, it's not like that. And If you say pairing is also difficult, I have nothing to say.
*I too rest it here*
When did I say that it's difficult which is not.

I thought hard and difficult meant the same, they are not?
In the snap customised is mentioned for vol +&- only. That I find hard.

In the snap customised is mentioned for vol +&- only. That I find hard.
What do you mean? Volume control is done through vol+ and vol- only and that's why it's for those buttons. Do you understand the process at all?

What do you mean? Volume control is done through vol+ and vol- only and that's why it's for those buttons. Do you understand the process at all?
Aree baba I'm talking about this. Let stop it here only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock